Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A once Peaceful world

Blaise (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

Blaise's eye's blazed, "Who said you could take her?" He said and then let go of his sword. "The people that now want revenge on you will give me power. I call upon the Demonic weapon of vengeance, Magma Slicer!" He said and a crack formed in the ground and a battle ax flew towards Blaise. The ax looked like it came from Hell itself. "You will not leave this place alive." He said and then disappeared. When Blaise reappeared, two more council members came.

The wind surrounding the night started to nonsense and solidify, it put a barrier between the sword and Lucy's neck.

Snow started to fall on the ground and then suddenly picked up into a massive Blizzard, creating a whiteout. A girl's giggling could be heard echoing throughout the snow.

((I edited my post))
Lucy Auburn (played by Tink)

She looked at the Knight, wanting to kick him away and lash out again. She made the darkness blind him as she pulled away, pushing the blade away. She ran, using the darkness to throw him off if he tried to follow.

(Srry that I dissapeared again, I got distracted drawing)

((It is alright. What were you drawing?))
The Ashen One (played by LittleFireKing)

The Knight push Lucy away, and clap, just clapping, the Knight take off his helmet, showing a face that skin like snow, the face begins to laugh, a laugh that only a mad men can make, the laugh feel like it last for years, then it stop,”Is this supposed to be scary,” the Knight said with a insane smile,”If so, it not working,”

((Now I’m interest, what are you drawing?))

(Dogs and furries and people and hands and anime........... lol)

((OwO that cool, I’m sorry for that.))

She hid in a tree, pulling her legs to her chest. "Idiot knights......." she rubbed the spot where he had pressed the blade, feeling like going back and whipping his tail but knew that she would be captured and she didnt wanna waste Blaises time on trying to keep her free.

Blaise looked at him, "Who said it was supposed to be scary? If you are not scared, then this is Just more fun for me." He said to the night. He twisted the handle on the battle ax and it became two smaller war axes, "Let's have some fun." He said and then charged towards the knight and started to do random attacks.

A calm breeze blew around Lucy and it felt like her energy was being restored.

From the blizzard, a dagger made of ice flew towards the knight's knee.

Drake watched and waited for an opening until sending a metal spike towards the knight.

((That sounds interesting, I am only good at drawing weapons.))

(Maybe we should team I cant draw a weapon to save my life XD)

((If you want, I can pm you one of my drawings just to show you.))

The Knight stay still and rise his shield, ready to take it all on with his insane smile, but he held it like he have no care for his life and what will happen, Dark Flames appeared behind the Knight and the appeared around him too, the flame that came out of his body from before are now coming out faster and is dark now.

((I’m bad at drawing, the only thing I can draw is a stick men))

Blaise did not seem to care, he was under the influence of one of his skills, the Phoenix of Revenge. He is in a berserk state and will just keep attacking. His weapons glowed hot like lava as they keep slamming into the shield, strike after strike. Blaise was giving off his own fire now, the fire had a demonic aura to it. It spread out and surrounded him and the knight. "This is getting more and more fun."

((This battle is kind of getting dragged out, since none of us seem to want to lose then maybe it should end with a tie?))

She focused, making herself armor from darkness. She climbed outta the tree, running back to the battle. "LETS JUST COMPROMISE AND ILL LEAVE AND THE KNIGHT CAN SAY I GOT AWAY AND THIS CAN END!!!!!" She screamed it from a distance.

(I was already planning something to make em stop hopefully.......)

((We will see what the knight thinks, but Blaise will still try to protect any and all members of the resistance.))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A once Peaceful world

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus