Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A once Peaceful world

Blaise (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

Blaise nodded, "Fair enough." He said and watched her gather her arrows. Once she had, Blaise moved the corpses outside and set them on fire to dispose of them. Thanks to the barrier one of the council members put up, the smoke was moved to various locations as to not alert the Chaos to where they were.

He looked over towards Celestine. "Ok, I will see if we can get someone else to do it, and if not, I will do it."
Lucy Auburn (played by Tink)

She peeked outta the caves and looked for the dragon, smiling at her smoke cloud. She ran towards the resistance base, keeping outta sight no matter what. She kept her arrows on hand incase she were to spot danger as she ran to the resistance. She didnt stop running till she made it to the base, outta breath.
Celestine nodded and returned her attention to the heavy metal arrows in her lap. However her cleaning was interrupted by a newcomer, swiftly Celestine conjured a sword of lightning and pointed it at the one before her. "A newcomer? Or just someone that I haven't met?" She stood up and walked slowly towards the girl with braids. "Though I find both to be highly unlikely." Upon closer inspection, Celestine couldn't see any signs of corruption, but she didn't let her guard down. "What do you think, Blaise?" She asked as she didn't let her eyes of the person in front of her.

Blaise looked over, "That is Lucy, she is one of us. She was positioned in a place on the hill where the rescue operation was taking place. You do not need to be so worked up." He said to Celestine as he finished burning the corpses.
Her scent was mixed with the smoke, giving him little chance to find her. In brutal rage, he let forth a great firestorm, a malicious flame that burned everything in his sight.

She looked at the sword that was being pointed at her, sides still heaving from running so much. "Put the sword away......" she would try and hit it but that would hurt alot. "And the dragon said that Lord Seth knows I was on the hill, I shot a smoke arrow and got away...... I dont think it will be safe for any of us to go back there......" she played with the bottom of her braids.
The Ashen One (played by LittleFireKing)

The Knight see this great firestorm and want to go to it,’But it might be a dragon, wait it is a dragon, ah might as well do it,’ the Knight walk over to the firestorm and see the dragon,” Oi, you big lump, what you so angry about,” the Knight say to the dragon.
He turned to see who would date address the great lord of Crag in such a manner. “You should watch your tongue, mortal,” he sneered, “before I tear it out of your mouth! If you must know, wretch, I lost a resistance buffoon, and to smoke! I am the lord of Crag! I will not be denied my power!”

The Knight sigh deeply,”Your one of these dragons, just so you know I’m not a mortal and your rudeness may get you kill one day, I learn that lesson a long time ago,” the Knight say to the dragon,”Oh, and don’t ever talk to me like that again,” the Knight say with no emotion.

Blaise nodded, "Well, we probably won't be going there for a while then, especially if Seth does not capture any more people to corrupt and bring to his side."
“You dare question my power,” he growled, “you, who thinks they have authority over ME, Mersoth the Mighty!?! I’d burn you alive, or undead, for such an insult, but there are larger matters at hand for me now.”

She smiled a little "It was cool how you saved the prisoners and took on a dragon, I dont think I'm that good at magic yet to do anything close to what you did....... do you think you could help me get better? Cause I'm limited to small fireballs and making myself camouflage with my surroundings..."

Blaise shrugged, "Sure. I am willing to help anyone that seeks it. Just so you know, the reason I am good at magic is because I am a Phoenix, born with a heart of fire." He started to walk towards the training yard. "We can start whenever you want, just meet me in the training yard."

“ Yes, I dare question your power,” The ‘Undead’ say,”Also I never say I have authority over you and for your information being burned alive mean nothing to me after being dead by that cause,” the Knight say slightly mad,” I thought all dragons know all the race, guess I’m wrong. Oh and I’m a Unkindled not like those mindless things,” the Knight say with a bit of mockery in there, then the Knight thought of something, he grin under his helmet,” Also, one more thing I will help you caught this person.”

"Yay!!!!" She followed him, bouncing along happily. "Ima learn to fight dragons like a cool person!!!!" It was easy to tell she was still younger then most. "Not just make fireballs that do practically nothing......"

Ow, my pride))

((I have to go for a bit.))

Blaise nodded, "Alright then." He stood in front of an enchanted training dummy that can rebuild itself. "Let's see how much magic you can do first. Use all of the spells you know for combat on this dummy." He said, not caring how young she was as long as she paid attention.
((Why? Why would you do that? Oh, my self esteem! Sarcasm!))
Celestine made the sword disappear and nodded towards Lucy. "Sorry for the misunderstanding, can never be too cautious." She then picked her arrows back up and started to head out. "'I'll be going now, send a magical flare if I'm needed back." Celestine grabbed her helmet and placed it on her head, she then zapped her large metal bow with magic. The bow began levitating beside her as she walked out.

((Srry, her fireballs are tiny as in smaller then her palm.....)) she looked at the dummy. She focused as she made a small fire ball and throwing it at it. She growled in frustration and made a ball of earth, throwing it and knocking the dummy over. "Stupid tiny fire......"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A once Peaceful world

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus