Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A once Peaceful world

Lucy Auburn (played by Tink)

(She will use darkness to pull em apart if needed.....)
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

((We shall see if that works or not. I will be going to bed soon.))

(Ok, I should to but I'm to awake to go to bed)
The Ashen One (played by LittleFireKing)

The Knight stopped and look at her, with glazed over eyes, a look you only see on someone dead,”Hmmm, I won’t just let you go free, so you have to give me something in return, hehehehe,” the Knight chuckle insanely.

Lucy wrote:
(Ok, I should to but I'm to awake to go to bed)

(Would it be alright if I sent you a pm of a drawing I did? It is a drawing of Magma Slicer.)

"How bout I'll spare you from killing you again or trapping you in a orb......" she growled a little. "Or if you like jewelry I can give you a bracelet but that's all I'm offering and try anything I'll flee and you wont see me ever again" (That's fine, maybe we could talk art when not rping and you can maybe help me get better at things and I could help you as well)

Blaise looked at the knight, "If you do not try to attack her or anyone from the resistance, then I will leave you alone. Otherwise, I will keep following you until I have killed you more than once."

((Ok))

The Knight stay still, thinking,”You know what, you can go, oh and try to trap me in a orb, it didn’t work last time, hehehehe,” the Knight said, while walking away, the Knight said four words that show this is not their last battle,”I’m keeping my word,” the Knight said, without looking back.

"I would find a way to trap you!!" She shouted as she walked off, climbing into a tree. She looked around and made several bubbles of darkness to distract anyone trying to find her. She didnt put a bubble around her but hid well in the trees.

Blaise stopped attacking the knight, "Wonder if we will meet again, on either the same side or the opposite sides." He said with a smirk.

She huffed. "Ima be the one who kills Seth for every little things hes done to anyone ever!" She looked at the darkness bubbles.
Solaire (played by LittleFireKing)

The same Knight from before came running over,”I heard fighting, is everything okay?” The Knight said with a warm voice.

She laid on her back and looked up at the sky. She thought of how many times she has said that then ran when seth sent a creature to catch her.

Blaise had just gone back to his normal self when the other knight came. He turned to look at them, "We ran into the person you were looking for and he tried to capture one of our members to take to one of the dragon's that Seth promised power to."

The Knight stay still for a second, before yelling into the sky,”ASHEN, I WILL KILL YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN!” the Knight look at them with the rage of a thousand suns,” Where is he?” the Knight said coldly.

Blaise pointed in the direction Ashen walked off in, "He went that way after the member he was after left. I am about to go and at least follow her to make sure she does not run into your friend again."

She drummed a beat on the side of the tree, bored of the life of running from Seth and his terrors. She looked at the darkness bubbles, loving her newfound magic.

The Knight run to where he point,”Thank you!” the Knight yell, while running.

Ashen, feel like he about to get his butt hand to him on a sliver plate, the Knight only know one person who can make him feel like this,”Oh no,” the Knight said and start to run away as fast as he can.

When the knight left, Blaise left Drake to guard the base while he walked towards Lucy, following her heat signature. "Let's just see what is going on with her." He said. He soon made it to her and just stayed hidden but was not completely trying to hide.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A once Peaceful world

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus