Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A once Peaceful world

Solaire (played by LittleFireKing)

The Knight see a dragon fly out to the distance,”Anyway fellow traveler, I must be on my way,” the Knight said walking away,”Good luck on your adventures.”
Lucy Auburn (played by Tink)

She looked at the crystal in her hand. "So this will tell what I'm strongest in?" She closed her eyes as she transferred some of her mana into the small crystal. She opened her eyes and watched the crystal, waiting to see what would happen.
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

Blaise looked at Lucy, "That is correct. An orb of the color you are strongest in should appear and that will be the magic you are best in." He told her.

Blaise nodded at the knight, "Make sure not to tell this location to any of the chaos people or the corrupted." He said.

((Tink you will decide what Lucy is strongest with.))

((Ik I was thinking.......)) She looked at the crystal as it turn a blackish color. "What does black mean?" She looked at him, a little scared of what black meant. "Does that mean dark magic?"

Blaise thought for a minute, "Black either means Dark magic or you can control the darkness itself." He said. "Try to concentrate on collecting some darkness into a ball in front of you."

She focused, attempting what he said. She was stunned when a small ball of darkness started to form in front of her. "U-um I'm not delusional right? That's really there...." her voice gave off how stunned she was.

Blaise looked at it, "You are not imagining it, you are definitely skilled in darkness." He pointed to the training dummy. "Throw the orb at the dummy and we will see how it reacts."

"O-ok...." she launched the ball at the dummy, hitting it. She watched as the darkness twisted around the dummy, trapping it. "Thats.... cool..... I think........" she looked at Blaise.

Blaise nodded, "It definitely is powerful, most people who just start using dark magic cannot do the kind of thing you did, it takes them a month to a year to do what you did."

"Could it take out large things? Like evil dragons that try to burn people to a crisp?" She thought about earlier and how she used smoke to evade a dragon.

Blaise thought for a bit, "It could, with more practice. The power would just have to be much more gathered than what you did before. You could also try to condense it and then fire it to create a suction force on something and completely trap them in darkness."

"Ok......" she thought for a moment. "Do you think it could be used as a shield if I really focus it?" She looked at him. "That would be useful for more prison breaks..... especially with dragons that are trying to roast people"

Blaise thought for a bit, "No idea. Try imagining your idea of a shield for it and put it around the dummy. I will then attack it. After a couple attacks remove the shield and we will see if the dummy was hurt in any way."
The Ashen One (played by LittleFireKing)

A Knight came out, looking for something, out of the same forest, this Knight looks similar to the Sun Knight, the Knight see the two and smile under his helmet,”Hello there people, I’m looking for a person, maybe you seen her?” The Knight said coldly.

Blaise liked at the knight and sighed, "If you are looking for a knight with a sun on his armor, he just went back into the forest not too long ago." He said. Blaise was again ready to fight if he needs to.

She made the darkness bubble a little, but heard the Knight and jumped. "HOLY....." she looked at him. "Yeah what he said...."

The Knight look surprise,”Solaire,” he said to himself,”Anyway, no, he is not the one I’m looking for, this one is a female,” the Knight said while looking at Lucy,”A certain dragon ask me to find her, so i did,” the Knight said while pulling out a sword.

She made a ball of darkness. "Well I ain't goin nowhere unless you find a way to make me want to!" She was ready to throw the ball of darkness.

A wall of fire appeared around the Knight, while he laugh,”Heh, a little ball of darkness, what are you gonna do with it,” the Knight said coldly which dose not match with the fire flying around him.

She focused on making it bigger, growling a little at the knight. "Ima kill you and then chop you to a million pieces that's what ima do!" Her voice was giving of that anger she was feeling, her ball of darkness growing some.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A once Peaceful world

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus