Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A once Peaceful world

Lucy Auburn (played by Tink)

She laid with her head dangling over the edge, getting lost in thought. She lost her grip on the tree and slid, tumbling. She ended up landing on her chest, knocking the wind outta her. She rolled onto her side, focusing on breathing. "Ima idiot....."
The Ashen One (played by LittleFireKing)

This Knight is a strange one, he can hear when people call themselves a idiot, so he yell across the world,”Yes, you are a idiot, hehehehe.”
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

Blaise sighed and showed himself, "If you are an idiot then I am the leader of a whole group of idiots. As we are basically trying to do something that most other people have given up on already."

She looked at him. "Ima idiot for falling out of the tree.... " she sat up. "That really hurt..."

(Oof ima fix dat)

(Lol fixed)

Blaise nodded, "Well if you want to come back to the base camp, you can. Or we can set up a satellite base for you to stay in."

While Ashen was running, it all the sudden went black. Ashen woke to find Solaire standing over him with a hammer,”That what you get,” said Solaire,”Yeah, Yeah, shut up brother,” Ashen said to Solaire.

"Let's go back to camp, no one will expect me there......" she stood, brushing some dirt off her pants and shirt.

Blaise nodded, "Ok." he said, "Them let's head back." he said and started to walk back to the base. He still had a small demonic aura around him from going into his berserk state.

She followed, her guard up. She held her whips in her hands. "I hate Seth....."

((Did we all forget about this or did we all get busy with epic week?))

Lucy wrote:
((Did we all forget about this or did we all get busy with epic week?))
((Yeah, I have to go on a trip I didn’t know about))

((Ah okie, hopefully we can get this started again after ^-^))

Lucy wrote:
((Ah okie, hopefully we can get this started again after ^-^))

((Yeah, I hope so to.))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A once Peaceful world

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus