Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A once Peaceful world

Blaise (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

Blaise summons his weapon as well and his eyes' caught fire. "You will not be taken her to that dragon. She is one of us." He said to the night.

Just then, another of the council members appeared. This council member had brown dragon scales covering some parts of his body. His name is Drake. "When Members of the resistance are in trouble, the council will come and help them in their fight." He said to no one in particular. A katana made of earth started to form in his hand.
The Ashen One (played by LittleFireKing)

The Knight chuckles at them,”I fought everything millions of time, so I know how to beat you guys,” the Knight said with a smile, his sword now have a holy aura around it.

Blaise said, "Then why not prove that you are not scared of us?" He did not seem to be scared, he kept his normal face on for the entire time.

Drake said, "A rabbit has dealt with wolves many times but it's pride in dealing with them ended up with the rabbit dead." The earth seemed to rumble a little bit and started to cling to the knight's feet.

The Knight rose on a pillar of fire,”I’m not scared of you, none of you, you never get scared of anything when you face death more time then once,” the Knight said coldly,”Oh, and earth guy, you can’t get me with that cheap trick.”
Celestine was slightly disappointed when the dragon seemed to back off from the knight; she thought she was in for a show, but in reality she had only seen the last few seconds. "When am I ever going to get a chance like this again?" Celestine sighed, she still had a chance to see the dragon's capabilities, but it would involve a much more dangerous situation for herself. This would of course force her to fight the dragon, but the thought almost seemed suicidal. Celestine's arrows were indeed fit for fighting a dragon and with her magic's enhancement she had no doubt that they could pierce the beast's scales, but it wouldn't be enough to kill it - in fact it might just piss the thing off and leave Celestine as an easy target to be cleaned up.

Celestine finally came to the decision that a dragon in this area would hinder resistance activities greatly, if she could even just wound the beast it would help their cause greatly. She walked over to her bow and picked the arrow up from the ground; carefully she placed the nock of the arrow onto her bow's string. Celestine breathed out slowly as she pulled back the arrow, electricity sparked around the bow and herself as she channeled her magic into the bow and arrow, the immense draw weight of her metal bow eased by her magic. She then lead her target sufficiently, using her vision enhancement to track the dragon's flight. Once she had a good lead she loosed the arrow, aiming the arrow at the dragon's wing that was closest to her. The ground shook around Celestine as the arrow flew towards its target, electricity releasing around her in all directions; the arrow itself had a trail of yellow electricity as it flew.

Blaise smirked, "I see you are skilled with fire." He said and then shot a fireball into the pillar of fire. Blaise's fireball started to absorb the fire pillar.

Drake said, "Who said it was a cheap trick? Just testing the fire with a stick." He raised his sword upwards and a spike of earth shot out of the ground and went towards the Knight's chest.

The Knight smile and jump off the pillar and use the spike, because if it haven’t hit his shield he would not be flying through Blaise with his sword draw back, ready to stab clear though Blaise, just in case, he made lightning appear around his sword,”Like I said, I fought everything a millions time.”

Blaise smirked and sidestepped the sword, he thought to himself, 'Best not to reveal my race ability yet.' He then told the knight, "Is that really the best you got?" Blaise went behind the knight and slashed the knight with his sword.

Drake stabbed his sword into the ground and then clapped his hands together. "Press." He said as two pillars of earth formed on either side of the knight and closed in on him.

“Ow, that hurt you know,” the Knight said with fake sadness, the Knight look at the two pillar coming at him and throw water at them and freeze the water in them, which cause them to crack open and fall down,”Basic Science,” the Knight said cockily, while throwing spears of lightning at them and walking to them.

When the lightning hit Blaise he pretended to stagger back before he disappeared, leaving behind a combination of fire and electricity. A couple of seconds later, an electric fireball shot from the forest straight at the knight.

Drake held his sword up and the lightning us redirected into the ground. "Guess it is time for the teacher to advance." He said as his form started to shift and change until he was in his Earth Dragon form.
Lucy Auburn (played by Tink)

She growled as she made her the darkness much larger and throwing it at the knight. She made two long whips of darkness, her anger practically boiling off her. "YOU HAVENT FOUGHT ME A MILLION TIMES SO YOU DINT GET TO SAY ANYTHING" she lashed out at the knight, cracking her whips on him. (Srry I dissapeared for a moment, I was needed in the kitchen to cook)

((It is alright))

(I messed up so much typing that)

The Knight was not ready to be attack all at once, he only have a few seconds to think,’Damn, I forget about her, ok, I will roll out of the fireball way,’ he let the whips hit him, the Knight wait for the fireball to be a few inches, where he can feel the burning heat on his skin, then he rolled out of the way. (Sorry, I left for a friend reunion)

She turned, hitting him with both whips again. She growled as she made another darkness ball, larger then her ones before and throwing it at him and lashing out with her whips again. (Its fine lol)

The Knight rise his shield from somewhere and block the whip and roll out of the way from the ball of darkness, the Knight parry the whip and stab though her neck, making his sword burn with a strange flame that is different from all the flames on both worlds.

She wrapped her whip around his arm and yanked down, pulling his arm down and cracking the other one on his head. "DONT TOUCH ME UNLESS YOU GOT PERMISSION!!!" She pushed him away and made a ball of darkness around him. "Idiot...."

The Knight teleports away from the ball of darkness and appear behind Lucy and said,”No, you are the idiot for forgetting that people can teleport,” the Knight said and stab at her back, but stop, instead he bought down his shield onto her head.

A shield made of fire formed around Lucy and the knight's shield bounced off of it. "There are also ways to protect people." Blaise said as he appeared behind the knight, "While you can teleport, there are advantages to have swift speed as well." A sword made of fire came slashing towards the knight.

Drake waited for Blaise's attack and then went to tail whip the night. Drake's tail had a small ball on it to cause blunt damage. He used enough strength to break a boulder into rubble.

The Knight put his arm though the fire and put a blade up to Lucy neck, the Knight smile,”Hit me and she die,” the Knight said, while walking away, with her in his arm,”Now, don’t do anything,” the Knight said to Lucy.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A once Peaceful world

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus