Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A once Peaceful world

The Ashen One (played by LittleFireKing)

I’m gonna do something))
Celestine had been walking for quite some time; she was headed to where the dragon was said to be, she was genuinely curious about the prospect of a dragon being so close. She did want to just scout out the area, but the chance of seeing a real living dragon was honestly kind of exciting. Of course she knew the destructive powers of dragons and what they were capable of, but she also knew about their sense of superiority, the dragon might not even pay Celestine mind - thinking she wasn't worth its time.

Celestine then saw a mass of flames in the distance, and sure enough a giant red and black dragon accompanying them. It must of been fighting something, though Celestine had no idea what could possibly irritate the creature so. Celestine then used basic vision enhancement to see the fight more closely; what she saw surprised her, a single knight seemed to be the source of the dragon's ire. The knight himself seemed to be no joke as well, even at this distance Celestine could tell their tall stature. She spotted the knight's heraldry, but it was none that she had ever seen before, but what confused her even more was the embers coming from the knight's robes and armor. Surely the fire had hit him directly, so why wasn't he just burned to a crisp? "I suppose I could help, but this seems like it would be more interesting to just let it play out..."

Celestine levitated her greatbow and had it lodge itself into the ground next to her, she then grabbed one of her arrows that had copper wiring attached to it and placed it next to the bow, the arrow's sheer weight and size were negated by Celestine's electromagnetism - allowing her to handle the massive metal arrow with ease. She continued to use her vision enhancement spell and watched the scene in front of her unfold. "To see a real dragon in action, this certainly beats the descriptions I've read in books."
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

((Just so you guys know, anyone can be a council member of the resistance or a general in Seth's Chaotic domain.))

Blaise watched her do this. When he saw the fireball he said, "You seem to have a very low attribute for fire magic. Which is probably why your fireball is so small and does not do a whole lot of damage." He looked towards her. "Have you had your attribute for magic checked?" He asked Lucy.
Lucy Auburn (played by Tink)

"No, I was trying to get everything done for my life then Lord Seth ruined everything......" she looked at him, thinking about the people she knew that were most likely corrupted at this point. She felt even worse knowing that her brother had been caught and corrupted to save her. "Me and my bro were doing all that stuff then everything got messed up"

Blaise nodded, "I see. I am sorry for what you have lost." He said to her. He then went over to a small chest and rummaged around inside of it. He soon pulled out a clear crystal. He walked back towards Lucy and held it out to her. "All you need to do is hold this and insert some of your mana into it. This will show us what your most powerful attribute for magic is."
Solaire (played by LittleFireKing)

A new Knight appears near Lucy and Blaise our of a forest nearby, the Knight see the two and say warmly,”Hello fellow travelers, what are you doing on this beautiful day.” The knight wear a suit of amour that have a sun on it, the knight blade also have a holy aura coming from it.

Blaise looked at the night, he seemed to be scanning the night to see if he was a corrupted or not, "And what brings you out here to such a desolate place?" Blaise asked, ready to fight if he has to.

The Knight chuckle warmly,”There is no need to get hostile, I’m just a traveler from a different world looking for someone and happen to run into you two,” the Knight say, while walking to them,”Maybe, you have seen them,” The knight say.

Blaise looked at him, "I only know of two worlds, this world and the world the Chaotic Lord is from. And do not take it personally. In this modern day and age one has to be wary when meeting someone new or they might just kill you in your sleep or stab you in the back." He said to the night. "Who are you looking for?"

“Oh, so you know about that world,” the Knight say without his warm from before,”But I and my friend are not like the other from the world and yes, I know nowadays people will not hesitate to kill you during your sleep,” the knight laugh,”I looking for a fellow knight, little flame coming off his head, seen him?” the Knight ask,”Anyway my friend and I are different from the other in my world, we can use something that I will not says” the Knight said with a smile.

Blaise nodded, "I only know of the Chaotic realm because we are fighting to gain back control of our world from them." He said. Blaise waited a bit, "If you truly do not plan on taking sides, we will not force you to join us. Just know that the resistance is always looking for new members. Let's hope that Seth does not corrupt you or your friend on your travels." He said to the knight. Blaise does not smile, he keeps his normal blank expression which makes him look like he is glaring at everyone.

“Corrupt! Ha, you can’t corrupt something if it dead,” the Knight said, while laughing,”Why the long face, here a present to lighten your day,” the Knight said, while handing a bottle of glowing liquid,”Here a bottle of Life, you can only take a swing of it 10 times, it heal anything, my friend,” the Knight said with his warm voice back.

Blaise looked at the bottle and then plucked an orange feather from his arm, "So can the healing properties of a Phoenix feather, though it is not as powerful enough to bring someone back from the dead like a Phoenix's tear big it can heal fatal wounds if it is used in time." He said to the night. "You would be surprised at how alluring the chaos can be, if it is inside you for a long enough time, it is said that it can take over your very soul." Blaise handed the Phoenix feather to the night, "You can take this if you want, I have plenty more of them."

“Ah, no thank you, you never know if that feather wail save your life,” the Knight said kindly,”I made out of Chaos, how can it corrupt me.” The Knight chuckle while saying that.

Blaise nodded, "Alright, then you keep your bottle then. I do not want to owe anyone a debt when we are having a hard enough time as is." Blaise said as he put the Phoenix feather into a box that was full of them.

He looked back at the night. "You must have a great deal of control and willpower to not be corrupted by the chaos, especially if you are made out of it."
Celestine Ralles wrote:
Celestine had been walking for quite some time; she was headed to where the dragon was said to be, she was genuinely curious about the prospect of a dragon being so close. She did want to just scout out the area, but the chance of seeing a real living dragon was honestly kind of exciting. Of course she knew the destructive powers of dragons and what they were capable of, but she also knew about their sense of superiority, the dragon might not even pay Celestine mind - thinking she wasn't worth its time.

Celestine then saw a mass of flames in the distance, and sure enough a giant red and black dragon accompanying them. It must of been fighting something, though Celestine had no idea what could possibly irritate the creature so. Celestine then used basic vision enhancement to see the fight more closely; what she saw surprised her, a single knight seemed to be the source of the dragon's ire. The knight himself seemed to be no joke as well, even at this distance Celestine could tell their tall stature. She spotted the knight's heraldry, but it was none that she had ever seen before, but what confused her even more was the embers coming from the knight's robes and armor. Surely the fire had hit him directly, so why wasn't he just burned to a crisp? "I suppose I could help, but this seems like it would be more interesting to just let it play out..."

Celestine levitated her greatbow and had it lodge itself into the ground next to her, she then grabbed one of her arrows that had copper wiring attached to it and placed it next to the bow, the arrow's sheer weight and size were negated by Celestine's electromagnetism - allowing her to handle the massive metal arrow with ease. She continued to use her vision enhancement spell and watched the scene in front of her unfold. "To see a real dragon in action, this certainly beats the descriptions I've read in books."

“You wish to aid me,” he growled, considering the offer, “but who shall benefit most from this exchange, I wonder? I suppose it matters little if our interests align with the Gifter of this realm; very well. She was small, red hair, wearing purple, and near as I could tell, she makes up in archery what she loses in magic. Do not consider us friends or companions, however; the last thing I need is another pompous imbecile riding on my back.

“Why thank you for your comment,” the Knight said warmly,”The reason I have such control and willpower, is my world, that why, there are things in there like the king, things that need control and willpower to defeat, you need control to not misjudged your attack and get killed, and you need willpower to get back up if it hit you hard,” the knight said.

Blaise nodded, "I see, while growing up and living in a wasteland these times also require the will to keep moving forward and the hope that things will eventually get better." Blaise summoned his fire sword and walked towards one of the training dummies. "Pride is something that a warrior most let go of, or it will be their downfall." He said as he started to practice. The dummy seemed to be enchanted to try and don't stricks to imitate a skilled opponent.
The Ashen One (played by LittleFireKing)

The Knight nodded to the dragon,”I will try to find her, oh and I will never ever ride on a back of a dragon,” the Knight said,”Oh, and friend, if you find a Knight with a sun on his amour, mind telling me?” The Knight said smiling.
“We’ll see,” he muttered, flying off into the heights. He thought the saw the glimmer of something below, but he had no time for pitiful distractions.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A once Peaceful world

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus