Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A once Peaceful world

Blaise (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

Blaise flew towards the base of the resistance. He landed and then turned back into his human form.

Seth had sent one of the imp creatures he controls, which is known as a Chaotic Scavenger, to go and see what Mersoth is doing.

The Scavenger looked at Mersoth and asked him if the prisoners are on scheudual.
“If by on schedule,” he growled, “you mean escaped; a Phoenix managed to help them escape before I could get to them. The good news is, I know where another of their pests hides herself; near the road where the ambush took place, in a small cave.”
Seth (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

The scavenger nodded and said to Mersoth that he should try to capture her and bring her to Seth's castle. It then flew off heading back to Seth to report this news.
“Right,” he snarled, taking wing once more back to the perch where he had seen her last.
The Ashen One (played by LittleFireKing)

The Knight have no idea what was happening,’Well then, this was not part of my plan,’ the Knight think to himself.
Lucy Auburn (played by Tink)

She heard the commotion and grabbed her weapons, running out of her bunker before setting it on fire to hide her tracks. She ran in the direction opposite of where the resistance bases were, not risking getting anyone caught. She looked at several rock faces, looking for a cave she could use for a few days till things calmed and she could get to the resistance. She spotted a small cave opening and crawled into it, pulling her bow in behind her.
((Decided to go resistance))

Celestine had been on standby at the resistance's base, there was a raid being led by Blaise for prisoners being currently conducted and it would be foolish to overextend their forces. Celestine didn't hate waiting around, quite the contrary really, this was one of the few times she was able to actually read and learn. Though the availability of books was quite scarce due to the resistance's circumstances, she never passed up the chance to put her nose in a book.

She had been sitting on a rock near the resistance camp's entrance, her helmet and bow sitting idly next to her when she noticed someone approaching. "Hmm? Oh, Welcome back Blaise. I suspect the prison break went well?" Celestine greeted one of the resistance's leaders with an unemphatic voice; Celestine didn't even bother looking up from her book, knowing that no one else walked around with flames sprouting from their head.

The Knight also look for a place too stay for the night, he looked for areas with trees, so he can make a bonfire, this Knight have a thing for bonfires and fire itself, while looking around he see a person go into a very small cave, but he really doesn’t care about the person, he found a forest nearby, he was glad because he always feel safe near fires even if it burning him alive.

When Blaise got back, he saw Celestine reading a book. He nodded to her when she said hi, "The prison break was a success. Had to distract a dragon though in order for the prisoners to escape." Once he finished speaking, the prisoners soon entered the base. Blaise looked at Celestine, "I see you have not changed your ways of reading a book. It is good that some people can still find time to enjoy their hobbies during this time." He said and leaned against a wall on the other side. "Anything happen while we were away?"
Celestine's eyes widened a bit at the mention of a dragon, and turned her full attention to Blaise. "You fought with a dragon for a simple prison break? They certainly aren't making it easy on us are they?" She sighed and closed the book she had been reading up until now. "I figure that knowledge is and always will be our greatest asset in this world, and with these books I can better myself for the resistance. My life in Astren wasn't perfect, but it was far better than what we have now." Celestine then pointed to a pile of arrows that had imps and various other chaotic creatures skewered on them.

"It seems like they are zoning in on us, these are the most scouts I've had to deal with in a while. I would like to bring up a proposal to the council to see if we can up the amount of guards. If things go on like this we are bound to miss one or two of them." She sighed once again when she realized she had been putting off disposing of the creatures and cleaning her arrows, damn things always had to leave behind a mess.
He couldn’t find the small idiotic resister; his fury knew no bounds as he crashed and shattered his way through the stones he’d seen her hide behind before, then flew off to attempt to see where she may have gone. Her scent was going stale, but he could still follow it a distance before it faded. He followed her path, malicious intent burning within him.

Blaise sighed, "Since when has this war been easy? We have been fighting against the chaos for a long time now and have only managed a little bit of progress against them."

Blaise nodded, "The more knowledge we have, the better our strategies against the chaos can be. Even if some books do not have any actual facts in them, they can still help us." He looked towards the bodies. "I see, I will bring this up to the other council members at the next meeting. I could also bring you to it since you are the one with the idea." He said.

He formed a fireball in his hand, "You should go and clean your arrows, I will take care of disposing of these chaotic beings."

She peaked out from her little cave entrance, making sure she had all her weapons inside before pushing a stone in front of the entrance. She crawled around the small space, looking to see if there was any other opening to block. She saw some small cracks she could use to see what time it was but not much else then that, sitting with her feet pulled to her chest she hated that chaos was making her be forced to hide in a cave, alone, bored. She looked at her arrows, grabbing them.
Her trail grew warmer as he got closer, his rage boiling within him at the chance of vengeance. At last, he found a small crag, about her size, and landed outside. “WORM,” He roared, “come out and face me; Lord Seth desires your life or your death!!!”

She heard the dragon outside and looked to the door, relieved it was still hidden and she grabbed her bow and notched a arrow onto it. "HE CAN SEE ME WHEN IM KILLIN HIM!!!" She put her bow to one of the larger cracks and shot a arrow at the dragon.
Such a pithy thing was deflected by his scales, falling with nothing short of a clatter. “Really,” he muttered, “That’s it? I’m a dragon, idiot!”

The arrow edmited a heavy smoke, blinding the dragon while she slipped outta the door and fled. She ran to a cave system that she knew would be confusing if he tried following. She ran down the passageways, making it to a small opening and crawling through. "Yes that's it 'dragon'" she whispered, laughing a little.

The Knight walk out of the forest nearby and see the same dragon from before standing in front of the same small cave with the person inside it,’If the dragon getting mad at the cave the person must still be there,’ the Knight thought, he sigh,”Welp, look like I’m gonna be fighting a dragon,” and throw a Fireball at the dragon to get it attention to him.
“I’m getting really tired of the smoke,” he growled, making his way out of the mist.
"True, war is never a simple prospect. Especially against something such as the Chaos." Celestine then waved at Blaise as if to tell him not to worry. "Go ahead and bring it to them, I'm sure they're already tired of my constant barrages of requests. I'm a bit too militaristic for their taste, I'm sure they'll heed the advice more if it came to them as an idea from you." She stood up and placed her book into a pouch; she then walked over to her arrows and plucked them from the corpses of the chaotic beings. She gestured to the pile of filth.

"All yours." Celestine pulled out a rag and some water as she began the painstaking process of removing the black ichor from her arrows. "I'm going to clean these and head out to scavenge and scout out any possible targets for future raids, let them know we'll need someone else to guard the tunnels for a while."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A once Peaceful world

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus