Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Draw the character above (Digital art only)

I remember seeing a thread with the same premise but it's very old and pretty much inactive so I figured I'd start another one.

The premise is that you draw for the character above you. I will not be starting out with a character, just this post. Whoever posts after me, needs to post with a character they want drawn, I will likely take up on that, draw their character, and post with my own I want drawn, then someone draws my character and posts their own character they want drawn and so on.

Etiquette is, post with your character you want drawn and to say you are drawing the character above. When you have drawn that character, edit your post with "I have drawn them" and put the image in under a cut, or just the link to keep from cluttering.

If someone has not drawn the most recent character, and you don't want to, but you want your character drawn, you're going to have to wait until someone draws the recent, and posts a character that you do want to draw.

No limit to how many times you post. As long as you're drawing other peoples characters, then post away with your own as well.

This is for digital art only, no traditional art aka photos or scans taken of art done on paper. Feel free to create another thread for traditional art only if you'd prefer. ^-^

Note: Remember these are not commissions, and the person will be drawing your character based on their profile and their perspective of them and not back to back conversation about needed changes like with a commission.

NOTE: It is first come first serve, if you want to claim the person below you, you need to post after them as soon as possible with which character you are doing and which character you want drawn so that the chain keeps moving :)
Claine Moderator

Alright I'll get this thread rolling. (I'll probably claim whoever claims me)
Please draw either West or Sparrow
MercyInReach Topic Starter

I'll draw Sparrow cause I love them orcish ladies 😍

For me:

Milo

Or

Belinda

I'll edit with art of sparrow ASAP.

Edit:
https://i.imgur.com/gg44zFC.png
(Wait, you guys just claimed each other so... Who are we suppose to claim?)
Bunny wrote:
(Wait, you guys just claimed each other so... Who are we suppose to claim?)

You would claim the last person to post a character, IE, Mercy
Claine Moderator

I'm going to stay true to my word and claim Mercy :D

Throwing up West again and this time Barame!

EDIT:

Belinda for Mercyinreach
Barame is mine! I must draw that braid. <3

Let's see here... Meliere or Lexi!

EDIT: Here you go! There's also a non-background version if you like! Sorry it took so long!
-snaps fingers-
Dangit, I told myself I wouldn't play until I had less stuff to do, but I've already drawn Lexi and I have an extreme desire to draw her again, so... Claiming LightSide!

EDIT: Here's a Lexi <3

Putting up Azrael or Cameron!

I will do Cameron! ...or Azrael actually... I dunno! I'll decide when I open my sketchbook hahah.

Edit: Azrael!

Please draw my tomato headed lady Rosemarie Thyme! :D

Or
my orc babe Jannthar if you're not into tomato heads.
Thank you Mercy!! Her dress is so pretty <33
Alright, I can't help myself; Claming Petrovalyc

EDIT: I would die for any character with dreads tbh

Putting up Luuv or Cadilia <3
I'm drawing Luuv! Such a fantastic concept. I'm in love <3

I'm offering my dubious shaman naga Sachi who's decked out in jewelry of teeth and bones, and Doctor Weirr.

I can give a better visual description of Sachi in PM than what you can find on his profile. I just haven't had the time to fill out his profile properly in an aesthetically pleasing way.

Omg I am claiming the spook!!! <3 <3 <3

Here's Sachi! I will send another one that has bone jewelry if I can manage bones!

Please draw

Zedai or Ruby

(hope im not claiming too much im just EXCITED.)
red-veins

claiming zedai!

throwing up venus, valentina, and trash boy.

for mercy: if you want a bigger res, just DM me.
0tJm1Vc.png
How dare you offer up Venus, how dare you tempt me with buff women with mohawks HOW DARE YOU
Claiming nineforalostgod though this piece might take me a bit longer. <3

EDIT: I love her tho

Putting up Carter and Alianha
Claine Moderator

Claiming DarkCrow

Throwing up the bois West and Adael!

EDIT:
For DarkCrow
Oikastache

I suppose I'll take Adael, but as a warning, I'm awful at drawing guys.

I'll offer my characters Hunie, or Karo, or Lilith. Sorry about the basic designs, I'm still adding a lot of my existing OCs, and I happened to add those few first.

Oof I forgot
i did this forever ago but never finished it
di-7V32.png
*Deposit*

Putting up Mackie and Dave again I think.

(Sidenote; is it cool if I draw without officially claiming first like I've been doing? The possibility of someone else claiming before I can finish is a risk I'm willing to take if it means I can pander to my commitment issues.)

((
Petrovalyc wrote:

(Sidenote; is it cool if I draw without officially claiming first like I've been doing? The possibility of someone else claiming before I can finish is a risk I'm willing to take if it means I can pander to my commitment issues.)

((it's definitely for your best interest that you claim first, but as long as you're not going to be upset or anything if someone claims before you've posted, then it's fine. As long as you're aware it's fine.))))
Gonna draw Petrovalyc’s Mackie!

Putting up Guren and Mitsuki !

Will put up the finished drawing in this post later ^^

Edit:
Mackie
E3-D076-F2-A708-41-CC-A397-4-BE203975-B0-B.png

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Draw the character above (Digital art only)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus