Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Draw the character above (Digital art only)

natjust

I'll give Mitsuki a shot ouo/
@birby99
Here he is finished! Mitsuki

I'll drop off Jollyboy here for whoever is willing!
MercyInReach Topic Starter

I'll take Jolly! I am trying to practice drawing guys, so it might take me a bit longer but will be good practice. πŸ’•

Also @nineforalostgod Zedai looks amazing!!

Edit: here's Jolly! Sorry it took so long, I tried my best.

Whoever is next please draw my fatty babe Mack!
natjust

Sure, I'll give Mack a shot too, and post both when I finish her!

@mercyinreach
here she is finished! Mack

Also, dropping off Creedit to the art hounds :)c
Ah! Hello, I'm popping in to try my hand at Creedit! He was just too cute to pass up. Hope that's ok. I'll deposit him on this post when I finish him up, hopefully today

Umm, maybe someone could take Eingheill.. or even Kynan for a whirl ^_^
Edit: I could also throw Victoria up as a choice, if someone would rather draw a female ^_^ sorry for not much reference on her. I'd honestly be happy with any of my babies though <3

((P.S. I love that this 'draw the character above you' trend has been brought back <3))

Edit: Here he is @natjust

@CassandravH : Thank you!! I love it, you even added a book for her <3

((Not claiming because I'm not that great at drawing males I've even more so been made aware of-, just bumping to get this going again))
CassandravH

@opentothings

Working on Victoria! cause i cant draw men

here's Circe or Maebh!

Edit: L1ZbjlP.png
HERE TA DA
Fable and Crew (played by Lex)

Might be a stretch of the word "draw", but I made a pixel Maebh!

Clickie
SA6wOzI.gif

zSz6ej4.gif

Take your pick from the crew.
Xy'ale (played by nightmqre)

Claiming Migsi of the High Ground!

If anybody's willing, I need some art of Sarah Here.
Claine Moderator

((Not claiming anyone but I just want to thank Oikastache and LightSide_Lucree! Sorry! I only just noticed your art for me now!))
CassandravH

((@lex!! I love it!!! ))

Hey so! Since the crew no longer exists, and Static never drew anything for the crew which means I unfortunately cannot claim either of the last two people, I am giving this a fresh restart. *pushes button*

I get a new tablet in a few days (thank you tmobile trade in) which should be much easier for me to draw on than my 5 inch phone, which means I'm gonna need some practice! So I should be able to participate in this again. :D

therefore I am offering up my characters Raven or Kori

and I will do art of whoever claims one of them, but fair warning, I prefer do to female characters and am best at them.
I’ve got a feeling I am definitely skirting the line between sfw and nsfw with this but...(prays this isnt against the rules)

NOBODY LOOK BUT MERCY THIS IS RAVEN
00332-C13-48-D7-4-DEC-9692-FC53619451-E1.png

I put forward RouEn and Kano here!

(P/s: Kano is basically a β€˜draw whatever you feel like’ honestly, though there are some loose guidelines on page 2)

Thank you so much Birdy!! And yes it's definitely allowed as long as there's a warning which there is!

Okay so since I said I would I am claiming birdy πŸ’•

I'll figure out which I'm gonna do and per the rules update this post with the art when I'm done.

Please remember to claim someone before you do the art just so someone else doesn't zoom in and do it first when you're already working on something!

I offer up Brandee!

Will edit post when I am done with birdys art ❀

Edit:

Here is RouEn!

Art

birdy.png

(( Sorry⁄(⁄ ⁄‒⁄ω⁄‒⁄ ⁄)⁄ I got so excited when I saw Raven that I didn't think and went straight into drawing her ⁄(⁄ ⁄‒⁄ω⁄‒⁄ ⁄)⁄ I will remember to claim first next time))

((Bumpy))

((Bumpies))
https://flic.kr/p/2hfzAns

It took me a few tires but I made a portrait photo of Brandee! :) If you want to download it and Flickr is being difficult just let me know and I'll put it on Imgur instead!

Any of my characters are good if anyone wants to draw them

Now that I have gotten mostly used to my new graphics tablet I am going to awaken this thread from slumber and will be drawing one of Crystaldragons brain babies. Will edit with finished art when it's done.

I offer up sweet Bonnie here.

Edit:

Here's Celeste for Crystal!
I drew Bonnie!!!

Idk how to curly hair I hope it looks ok lol
6J3fmhh.png

Here's my characters

Mersy

Or

Evron.
Mersy seems like a total cutie who would be fun to draw. I'd like to stake a claim on that if I can.

I'll offer up a choice of AimΓ©e or Morgan ...Or, any of my characters if those aren't interesting for anyone.

And finished, I ordered a new tablet so I got to use Mersy to break it in lol hope you like it

Here she is
kKTCE9e.png

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Draw the character above (Digital art only)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus