Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

Victor Blade (played by Sweet_Little_Sock)

“ my favourite movie? Has to be Maze Runner... meet the main cast as well, a lovely bunch!

If you could go back in time, what is one thing you would change?”
Daniel Tempest (played by HybridRoleplayer23)

"No...messing with time is a bad idea. Haven't you seen back to the future? I'm okay with my present only semi-shitty life." He took a beep breath and asked

"What is your favorite quality you look for in a relationship?"
"I'm not that much of a fighter sometimes. So someone who can stand up for me but yet still let me try to handle things on my own at the same time. " She said quietly and a bit embarrassed.

"What video games do you like? "
Durian (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“I would say that Lord of the Rings Online would be as I can play myself in it. That is a video game, isn’t it? Or is that an online mmorpg?”

Durian sipped the ale he had as he eyed the young bar wench that walked flirtatiously by.

“Do you prefer to fight with others, or alone?”
Bane (played by Godzillarman)

"I prefer to fight with others it's good to know that you have people watching your back"he said

What's your favorite type of sword?
Durian (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“Good answer Bane. I too prefer to go into battle with my comrades. Singly, I move with stealth and try and avoid a fight. As for swords. None can beat the gorges of Rivendell, or ones of Westernesse. They are close to what the moderns say are 1060 carbon. You can get a harder, edgier one, but it comes at a price and can shatter if the contact is just right.”

Durian drains his tankard and asks, “Do you prefer song or poetry?”
Adelia (played by North-Wood)

"Honestly? I like both, but I pefer songs. I feel like you can say so much more with a song than you can with a poem." Adelia leans back in the chair she had sat down in. A glass of a pink colored rose wine was in her hand, as par as was normal for her in social situations. She would take a sip before asking her question.

"What is your favorite pastime? I know many have hobbies wish I had time for such things."

To be honest I like to spare to pass the time and keep me ready for a nother battle but I do enjoy makeing my own blades and amulets

"What is your favorite way to end a fight?" He asked sharpening his sword
Daniel Tempest (played by HybridRoleplayer23)

"A way everyone walks away from." he said

"What's your favorite book genre?" he asked dog earring the page in the one he was reading.
"My favorite is historical pieces from japans Edo period, thothat is a given"
Sits down scrolling through the galactic net as showing a screen that reads

"What is your favorite style of clothing"
Jessica Saraiva (played anonymously)

“I really like silk and satin dresses, nightgowns, and lingerie. Love how it feels against my skin.”

Jessica walks over to the bar and orders a drink.

“What band would you like to see live?”

"either bonjovi or fallout boy"he said

"What's your favorite form of extracting information from your enimeys?"he asked as he started to drink his ale
"For me it is a tie between psychological torture, electric and well mind link torture"

He sips from his can of oil

"What is your favorite electronic"

"I go with the Xbox cause Halo enough said"

"What is your favorite kyju.if it's godzilla which one" he asked as he finished drinking his ale
Aelle (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I do not know what that is, so therefore, I cannot have a favorite. I apologize.”

Aelle simply states blankly, emotionlessly at the next person. “I have been instructed to ask...What is your favorite type of gun, and, if you’re feeling specific, the particular gun in that category...”

"Kyju is that Japanese word for giant monster. As for your question I prefer shotguns and revolvers cause I prefer up close and personal Kombat but I also like.the power of.the revolver" he said ordering another round

"What is your favorite kind of magic"he asked as he started to look around to see if any assasins are after him again
"Hmm, I don't really do magic, but of the ones I've experienced... Gotta say healing magic is up there for me," He says with a slight chuckle. Selfish? Maybe, but it's helpful magic.

"Favorite place to go when you want to think or be alone?"
Captain Jacqueline Sparrow (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"Pirate's cove it's a pirate's home away from home". After a bottle of rum she slurs "what's your favorite character's place to shop?". As she reaches for another bottle.
“Shop? Well, I do enjoy going to the markets. Anything to get me out of that darned castle will do. I particularly enjoy going in the fall when the apple harvest is at its peak. I quite enjoy a nice Golden Yellow apple.” She says, adjusting her crown.

“What is your favorite season?” She asks, while grinning mischievously.
Madison Morgan Kennedy (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"Elections and football season." She looks around and asks "what's your favorite character secret crush?".

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus