Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

Irutis (played anonymously)

"Probably a sparring area, watching people fight sometimes helps and when it doesn't I go to a nice natural spot and watch the sky."

"What's your favorite get to know you question?"
Heather Greene (played by Deumeawyn)

"What music do you like? It always breaks the ice."

Heather thinks a moment and asks, "Do you like nachos?"
"Human foods do intrigue me, especially the ones capable of being messy," the demon said. "If only a little," he added, not quite hastily, but it did seem like a afterthought that he felt was an important distinction.

"What is your favorite leisure activity?" he asked, always ready to glean more information about mortals.
Neil gives an indifferent shrug. "Probably sex or uppers."

"What's your favorite drink?"
"You mortals have so many interesting drinks it is hard to pin just one down as a favorite. I do find sake, rice wine, and vodka interesting, even if I don't indulge in them much." The demon grinned. "I leave those vices to you."

And then he turned his contemplative, malevolent gaze on the next person. "Speaking of vices...what is your favorite guilty pleasure?"
Valina (played by Yimby)

Valina blushed a little as she picked up a book from the pile on her desk. 30 shades of puce.

"Well, I am quite fond of trashy romance stories." she admitted.

She looked with a smile at the library stacks stretching into the distance.

"Where is your favourite place to go when you are alone?"
Heather Greene (played by Deumeawyn)

“There is this small patch of woods near my house that hasn’t been developed into apartments yet. It is a peaceful patch that I love walking through.

And all the way in the back of this plat it drops off where a rock quarry is, and I sit there with my ass in a forest and my legs hanging over the edge of destruction. There between two worlds, I smoke a doob and decide which world I will emerge in.”

Heather takes another toke and snuffs the roach and puts it in a matchbox. She looks up squinting and asks, “Do you think there is more than one plane of existence?”
Apocalypse angel (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"Yes there are many things in this life that go unexplained such as that". Looking around she asks someone standing next to her. "What's your favorite characters ultimate fantasy?".
"To rise up in the ranks of my legion's bureaucracy and exemplify the traits I was born into." It was a simple, and yet still mostly ambiguous answer.

"Of course my plans mean it could well happen one day. What about you? What's your favorite thing to plan for?"
Amber Davis (played by Deumeawyn)

“Plan for? I plan on the day I have a baby! Still trying to get pregnant.”

Amber smooths out her silk slip-dress and caresses her stomach. “What is your favourite desire?
Lon'qu - The Shadow's Sword (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I merely desire to serve my...General...Umbra. So I guess that’s my favorite.”

“Ugh...I hate small-talk...What’s your favorite way to get things done?”
Lexi (played by Lucretire)

"Simple, skip th' small talk n' blow @&#% up! Best way t' do most thin's, I say!" A sharp, sly chuckle ended the phoenix's reckless statement.

"Hmm? Hey! You! Yeah, you over there. What's yer favorite way t' kick back n' relax aft'r a hard day's work?"
"I find that listening to some soothing classical music, and reminding myself that I am one step closer to my goals, is most productive in helping me relax," the demon stated with a smile that suggested he knew something about Lexi.

Currently lounged in a comfortable chair, he stretched, and turned lazy eyes on the next person in line. "What is your favorite...life hack, as they are called?"
"Life...hack? I am not sure what that is," the girl says curiously, then turning her chin down in thought.

"I suppose 'hacking' a corpse to simulate 'life' would be a good 'life-hack' right? It's definately one of my favorite things," she justifies with a big smile.

"I'm not really sure if I could do that without this though," she says holding her tome out in front of her looking at it lovingly, then turning to the next person and hugging the book against her chest, "What about you, do you have a favorite personal item?"
"Ooooh hell yes," the tall, white-furred vixen purrs, a wild grin on her face, her bright green-and-violet layered eyes wide and excited. She seems very excited to answer this one. She gently strokes the smooth nose of the white vehical next to her, something that looks like a cross between a racing motorbike and a jetski, floating about 15cm off the ground. "That would be this beauty, my rebuilt, mil-spec Shriker Hoverbike," she explains, speeding up her speech in excitement, "Reworked internals, including grafting in hyper-tech combat drone parts to cut down the engine size, replaced the extra space with a salvaged turret to improve the weapons system, increased storage capacity, got an updated computer from a newer model.... I spent sixty years rebuilding this baby, and another five later swapping stuff out for the better parts. Faster, better handling, stronger hop-thrusters, better sound system, more storage... slightly, better shields.... I mean, only really the shell and control systems are original now, it used to be all original parts, but I.... did do some tweaks to those, too, so I can swap it all back in in a little under an hour. Anyway, it's my baby!"

She's all but cuddling it at this point, and it almost seems like the front has bucked up slightly, as if to nuzzle her....

"Oh, right!" she says, snapping back to focus looking at the next person, "If you needed to travel in style, what would be your ideal way to do it?"
Carlos Santo (played anonymously)

Victi Aurora Silverfur wrote:
"If you needed to travel in style, what would be your ideal way to do it?"

"I use my private Lear Jet when I need to get somewhere fast and/or faraway. A little closer, and I use my Ferrari 458."

It had been awhile since he had his Ferrari out. Maybe he will go take a drive....

"What sort of clothes do you wear when you go out in style?"
Rachel Kimberly Zimmerman (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"Drap boring colthes in my line of work. It helps to blend into the crowd" She looks around and asks "What's your favorite characters way to defeat the enemy?".
Lon'qu - The Shadow's Sword (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“In any way, shape, or form. I don’t have favorites.”

“What’s your favorite thing to do?”
Maxwell (played by Lucretire)

"You'll have to be more specific with your question," Maxwell advised with a matter-of-fact baritone, "Do you mean, what is my favorite thing to do in my spare time? When I get home from work? While I'm with other people?"

"Hmm. However, I will assume that you mean in general and answer as such. Now then." He took a quick moment to think, then spoke up with a brief, yet certain answer. "Conversation. That is one of the various things that I like to do in general. ...And with all due respect: I suggest adding a bit more clarity to your words next time."

Turning to the next person and hopefully catching their attention as he approached them, his question was also short and to the point. "Excuse me," he began with his usual professional smile, "What is your favorite topic to discuss with other people?"
Darrell Sanders (played by Rogue-Scribe)

"Music!" Darrell said. he then asked, "How do you start a conversation with a stranger?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus