Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

Cecille Gadhavi wrote:
Hm. Suppose I've never much thought about it... Having been born on a colony satellite, most of these events are only seen in old Earth documents, not witnessed first-hand. However, occasionally a moon would align with Resh and Ra just so that the shadow of Rho-12 would be visible against it. As it is a satellite of considerable size...

But otherwise, comets are just about the only interesting phenomena that doesn't require an atmosphere to produce.

Oh! During my short-lived Exploration career, I did witness the death of a binary star system. Quite interesting! Very destructive.

...Ah... Do you perhaps have a favourite piece of technology? Something that makes life considerably easier, in this modern age. A cybernetic augmentation or otherwise--perhaps something simple, like a dataslate.

“Favorite piece of technology? Well I don’t think I have an answer for that since I’m not quite familiar with technology although I am curious about where you are from seeing as you seem to know a lot about technology”

“I guess my question is if you could travel to any point in time where would you go?”
Akkanraali (played by Rigby)

"HELLO, we're back!"

"YUP! We talked a lot about it and chose...a couple hundred years into our future."

"A lot of you guys look like it and all the year numbers got bigger. And magic looks cooler, where some of you ended up. So yeah. We'll check it out for a little bit."

"Take a look at ourselves, see if we got big yet, 'cos we ain't getting any bigger now. See if I got to research nice creatures or Raali took over the world. Take something neat back with us and pretend we made it up."

"Won't time blow up if we see ourselves?"

"I don't think so. I'd just look at us and go 'that's me' and then go do grownup stuff all day. Maybe big me will remember being little me looking at big me."

"Huh. That's weird. But as long as we don't break the world or nothing."

"We'll fix it. But...next guy, what is your favorite fictional place you want to visit?"
Doctor Weiss (played anonymously)

Quote:
I’m not quite familiar with technology
I’m not quite familiar with technology
I ’ m n o t q u i t e f a m i l i a r w i t h t e c h n o l o g y

"I think my brain just shut down and devoid itself of all its brain cells. An interesting thing to say coming from someone who boasts longevity. Don't you use a campfire? What do you use to make the campfire?" Scoff. "Technology, indeed.

Don't be ridiculous, there is no such thing as time travel. But I guess this is a perfectly innocent hypothetical question. I would travel to a time simpler--ohoho, not quite as simple as yours, my dear--but a simple time where humans have made extraordinary discoveries, laying the foundations for the great sciences of today. Oh, that would have been a sight to see.

The Doctor stares in horror, because two little dragonlings were faster to post than he was. How dare they best the likes of him! "I REFUSE TO DO THIS CRAP ALL OVER." The Doctor looks put-off as he rounds on the dastardly dragon duo. "Look here, you disgusting, dribbling, child-alien-spawn-dragon-whatsits, I see what you're doing, and I don't like it. Someone get these children on a leash, for God's sake.

The only favorite fictional place I want to go is far away from you, you little mongrels. Stay away from me.

Now, for the question that will hopefully warrant an educated answer.

What is your favorite titanium-based alloy for building cybernetics?

A+ if you hand over an APA, well-written essay, thoroughly researched and with neat handwriting. Must contain cited resources. Do not disappoint me. Good luck."
Cybernetics? Oh, are you talking about, like, bionics? Six-million Dollar Man and that kind of stuff? I don't think anyone's actually building stuff like that here in 1982, but maybe they will in the future. Perhaps you could ask Dr. Rudy Wells for his recommendations for good bionics materials.

I think maybe the most advanced technological thing in my house is a HAM radio, or maybe the Atari 2600 TV game. Speaking of which, what is your favorite game for the Atari 2600?
Lucian (played by Lex)

BurgerTime! My sister and I played that thing so much the cartridge broke from overheating and our grandma had to buy another one. Oh, man, you're making me want to sort through my closets to find my Atari. I think I'm gonna head out for the retro arcade and spend way too much money on Mappy and that one Jurassic Park shooter for nostalgia's sake...

Oh, but before I go: What is your favorite thing to collect? Personally, I'm a fan of bones and Halloween decorations, even though Amber-Rae tells me that's super creepy and generally off-putting...
Cecille Gadhavi (played by AJ_89)

"For heaven's sake Gregory, nobody in this rabble will have an answer for that but me. And you already know what it is; there's no fun in that." A slow approach and a lackadaisical roll of their wrist (and eyes) before they slipped a hand around the cantankerous old man's arm to gently guide him away, lest he start any fights. "You really know how to liven up a game." They didn't lead him off quite yet, lingering to answer the question--it would be rude not to--and provide their own.

"Collect--oh, that's not fair, I think mine's too obvious... Antique cybernetics, mostly. And occasionally my own. When I come across them from the recently departed--I don't like seeing my work used on someone other than the intended client." They paused, a hesitant grin tugging at their sleepy features. "...And a few bones as well; I don't see why that would be creepy. They're specimens. For educational purposes.

"Hm. Suppose some would argue I collect tea as well, but to be honest I only buy one or two brands. The rest has all been gifts. ...I suppose I've recently come into the possession of quite a large number of working android heads as well. Goodness, when did that become a thing? Perhaps I should start a display. At least it will keep me busy a while.

"Ah--let's see." A long surgeon's finger drifted to their bottom lip in thought. "On the topic of tea, do you have a favourite warm beverage to enjoy on a cool morning, or a rainy afternoon? I suppose that's the best I can come up with. I can't say I'm well-versed in small-talk. I think we should head out, Gregory. Before you jump someone for not living up to your impeccable standards."
Goldie (played by Rigby)

“Yes, fantastic, doctor - get the distinguished gentleman out of here before he has another go at innocent hatchlings! At least then, he won’t have to put up with the only answer.” A coquettish wave and wink with the appropriate - and distinctly, artfully alien cybernetics. “You humans like seeing that Manifest Destiny colonialism business through, but he doesn’t appear the sort to part a planet full of dragons with their treasure, I’m sure. Deeee-nial!

“But as far as your question, mmmmmm-! Coffee, of course! Black or anything in it - as long as it’s still recognizably coffee, I’m content.

“We have an equivalent at home, and I’d kill for some out here - brew it from the bark of one of our trees, add a splash of a little warming liquor and maybe a spoonful of milk or sweetener if there’s too much of a bite. Tastes a little like your cinnamon and cocoa. I like to brew a cup, find a cozy chair, perhaps a little bowl of spider legs and a nice book, one with actual pages...oh, I suppose I ought to keep this game up.

"Hm. I’ll keep the next one general, a good deal of you seem to be from all over:

What’s your favorite place to visit?
Tyrosh (played anonymously)

Evi wrote:
What’s your favorite place to visit?

"You and I have something in common! Coffee has such a nice texture, and the flavors are rich and delicious.

Goodness, there's so many places I want to visit. I would have to say my favorite is the planet Terra, for its regal mountains and lush valleys and fields chock full of vibrant flowers, as far as the eye could see. One day, I would like to build a cottage in a valley, and surround myself with the scent of flora, and feel the wind on my face. Trek through the wild, and bear witness to the rich minerals the mountains have to offer. I would love to get back into painting again, and immortalize all that I see. For now, it is only a pipe dream, and though I have had the pleasure to live on Terra for a while, I want the end of my days to be surrounded by beauty.

What is your favorite gem stone, and why? What significance does it hold for you?"
"What's your favorite way to scoop people's eyes out!?"

"Wait, what? What in the hell kind of question is that? You must be one of those loser townie kids that hangs out with the dorky kids at lunch and reads comic books. Who was the first person you ever kissed?"
DarkHeart (played by HybridRoleplayer23)

How vulgar A voice said I suppose my favorite way to remove eyes are how I removed mine the voice sneered A rusty letter opener the voice said

what is your most flawed ideology?
Doctor Weiss (played anonymously)

The Doctor stares on this forum with a visible sneer that makes his sleek mustache bristle.

“...

I believe all you imbeciles lost sight of what this... game is supposed to be. Especially you, you know who you are. I’m a despicable man, and I will own up to that, but my God, boy. No, I refuse to call you a man. Real men don’t talk about what goes on behind the bedroom. I hope your mother tears you a new hole good and proper, because it’s no less than you deserve. My own grandchildren don’t act like that, I’ll cut them out of my will so fast...

Enough wasting breath on idiot children. Get back on track, you lot, or I swear I will let my backhand fly without prejudice.

That is hardly a question about my favorite whatever. I’m disappointed in you, DarkHeart. And I will have you know, none of my ideologies are flawed, thank you very much. And you ignored Marie Evans’ question. Shame on you. Then again... hers did not ask a favorite, either.

What is your favorite friggin’ color? I can’t ask an intelligent question anymore, because this thread gave me a headache the size of the whole Bermuda Pyramid Galaxy. I just hope the next fool gives an intelligent answer, for #%?!’s sake.”

(This character is cantankerous! I hope no one takes him seriously. Sorry! 😅)
Akkanraali (played by Rigby)

"Ah, this mean old man, again."

"Yeah, he was in here askin' about cyberthingies before too. Don't worry, we'll take the fall, 'kay? "

"Watchthiswatchthiswatchthis, he'll freak out - HEL-LO, GOOD SIR. My favorite color is that bright green, like my spots here, see? See the spots?"

"No, that's MINE. His is purple. Like those spots on that wing. THAT purple. Not the girly purple our sister likes. The kinda' purple rich people pay a lot for when they're dyeing their clothes n' things."

"If you had to give one wedgie - just one - to a favorite person from history, who would it be?"
Daniel Tempest (played by HybridRoleplayer23)

"ohmigosh. (chuckle) I like whatever these things are they certainly brighten my day."

"I would have to wedgie…man this is a hard question maybe Nero you know that emperor with no chin that burned people to use as torches. Yeah him he deserved one ATOMIC WEDGIE!" "I liked his appearance because it was so funny."

"What is your FAVORITE thing to do to make you laugh?" (cracking up chuckling)
Cecille Gadhavi (played by AJ_89)

Evi wrote:
“...But as far as your question, mmmmmm-! Coffee, of course! Black or anything in it - as long as it’s still recognizably coffee, I’m content..."
The doctor looked positively delighted to see the mystery woman again, hazel eyes bouncing along ardently with the bombastic wave of her intriguing cybernetic. “I don’t drink as much coffee anymore—I can’t handle it—but that sounds quite delectable. Perhaps some time we—” interrupted with a soft ‘oh’, the cyberneticist was nearly dragged back into the midst when Weiss marched on with his tirade, still unfortunately on his arm.

“Let them get off-track if they so wish, Gregory. Although I think there is another thread for general questions...” Their hold on his arm tightened, grip deceptively strong. “If it bothers you so, then let us leave before that headache turns into something worse. With your age and history of vices, cigars and brandy, I wouldn’t be surprised if that headache isn’t a brain aneurysm rupturing.”
Daniel Tempest wrote:
"What is your FAVORITE thing to do to make you laugh?" (cracking up chuckling)
They made sure to address the next question before Weiss could, interrupting him if needed. The doctor answered with one of their classically spacey smiles. “Make me laugh? Hm. I don’t suppose I have anything like that. An unexpected outcome to an experiment tends to put me in an elated mood. A sudden new idea... I think my jokes are quite good.” Jokes? Ripping sarcasm, maybe. “Is that close enough? Perhaps read papers from so-called ‘cyberneticists’ that have no idea what they’re talking about, but that’s perhaps a bit rude of me to say. And in all honesty it puts me in a less than stellar mood after.

“Favourites. Favourite... Hm. Favourite spice. Is that acceptable? What is your favourite spice for dishes. Cardamom would be mine. Quite good in deserts... And tea.” They tugged on Weiss’ arm. “Now, let’s leave before anything else sets you off, hm?”
Kaelee Knodel (played anonymously)

“Well shucks, THERE you are, Ceci! Been lookin’ all over for ya!”

The young noodle chef looks fully prepared to tackle the good doctor to the ground, but she’s stuck to a hoverchair, so she pathetically floats up instead, grinning from ear to ear.

“My favorite spice, huh? Well, let’s see... do I have to list one? I love cayenne pepper, it’s good if you want to give your ramen a bit of a kick. I won’t say no to Serrano, either, but those are a hit or miss. And let’s not forget the staple to any ramen dish... sriracha. Mm. The best. Oh my god, I’m drooling.

What’s your favorite weapon type? Guns, swords, etc—be as detailed as you want, and let me know how you would use it!”
Maxwell (played by Lucretire)

"My favorite weapon type? Yes, well... Outside the power of the spoken word, I have no 'favorite weapon' in particular. Everything physical or magical in combat is just a means to get to the next conversation."

"What is your favorite flower, or a favorite color that you prefer your flowers to come in?"
Freyja (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“...Orange.”

“...What’s your favorite color, in general?”

((Edited because I’m an idiot. XD))
"Oooooh GREEN!" Vei shouts. ( (had to make it clear because of the joint profile) )

"Whatcha doin' tomorrow?"
Joey (played by Rigby)

HELLO! This does not seem to be a favorite question, but I am of the mind that every day shall be a favorite day! Tomorrow, I shall be having a very nice day, indeed. Perhaps I will wear a large hat and buy popcorn for all of my friends. I shall not eat their popcorn this time, I am a very good angel now.

I will be very sad if I cannot find a suitably large hat. It will not be a favorite, then.

What is your absolute favorite insult? It can be silly, it can be serious, oh yes!
Narisi Nueva (played by SylOfficial)

"Even a broken clock is right twice a day", which is mostly used when someone made a correct observation or statement and thinks they're really smart because of it.

What's your favorite day of the week and why?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus