Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

Ja'vassa and Kisavi (played by KansasVenomoth)

"I know it seems distasteful or disrespectful, but I've always had a crush on Jarl Elisif... I know a Khajiit has no chance with the High Queen, so I've kept it quiet." Ja'vassa admitted, rubbing the back of his head.

"What's your favorite thing to explore?" He asked curiously.
Kauri 'Wolfhunter' Ogokalanu (played by celtoreo)

Wolfhunter tilted his head to the side a bit, bringing one of his massive and calloused hands up to the back of his head, thick brow dipping over his solid white eyes. A faint puff of laughter escaped his lungs and he grinned after a moment.

"Well, sometimes I like walking around the cities. But I always prefer goin' through forests, mountains... I guess, really anythin'. I like bein' outside better though." He paused, then wrinkled his nose, casting a glance to the next person in line.

"What do you think of love?"
Roni Wood (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"Love is a beautiful gift between a man and a woman." She quietly says. "What's your favorite character time of year?".
“Summer. It’s a quite energetic time of the year, it keeps people up and going.” She smiles. “Parisian summers can be difficult to handle though.”

“What is your favorite quote?” She asks.
Kai (played by Wolfzone92)

"my favorite quote you ask? Well, it has to be from my trainer, my teacher, my friend. He said, "your weapon does not make you who you are. You are the weapon of choice. Your mind as to be as sharp as a sword and as still as the waters."

"What is your favorite thing to do when relaxing?"
Apocalypse angel (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"Remember being a bikini model and shooting followers who disobey my orders". Gunfire"bury the traitors don't I look hot in this bikini". So proud of herself she asks. "What's your favorite characters dinner?"
Sol (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I’d fancy myself...I don’t remember...”

He grumbles, but being dead for so long...

“What’s your favorite kinda game you like to play?”
Amber Davis (played by Deumeawyn)

Head games

What would you like for Dinner?
Ja'vassa and Kisavi (played by KansasVenomoth)

"My favorite dinner, huh? I love some wood smoked salmon with a slice of goat cheese. It really does wonders."

"What is your favorite memory?"
Chardonnay Charlize Parker (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"With my first boss a steamy encounter on his desk". Grinning evily she asks "what's your favorite character goal in life?".
Amber Davis (played by Deumeawyn)

“I want to have children.”

She looked down as her hands cane to rest on her abdomen.

“What’s your favorite mode of transportation?”
Stephen Harrison (played anonymously)

My blue 1970 Pontiac GTO 350CI Quad.

What is your favorite ice cream
Flavour?

"Chocolate with a lot of whipped cream ". She smiled a Cheshire cat smile and asks. "What does your character's favorite way to misbehave?"
Starlight Diva (played by Rogue-Scribe)

Chardonnay Charlize Parker wrote:
"What does your character's favorite way to misbehave?"
"Messing around with mortal men. What is your favourite continent/world?"

"Europe especially France and the french Riviera". Thinking for a awhile she comes up. "What's your favorite character color?".
“Satin Pink. Like ballet slippers.” She smiles as she looks into the next person. “What is your favorite day of the week?”
Aylssa Nicole Kennedy (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"Friday when I get to wear my cheerleader outfit shake my pompoms". Smiling she asks "What's your favorite characters true love❤💘💕?"
Jessica Saraiva (played anonymously)

“I have to say right now, it would be Caitlyn. Our steamy encounter has really affected me....

What’s your favorite intense moment?”
Sasha Antonova (played anonymously)

"Do I have just one? I think the day Thomas came by my desk to talk to me."

She looked at her wine glass and swirled it a little before taking a sip. She then asked nobody in particular,

"If you have one wish, what would it be?"
"To have the kingdom that my father cheated me out of in his favoritism toward my brother."

Her sharp, blue eyes studied the last person for a moment, before turning to the next. "What is your favorite means of passing away time?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus