Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

(I thought this was a thread asking a character's favorite things?)
Rook wrote:

It's just kinda a way to be one of your characters and have others get a feel for them. I don't think you have to ask for fav things, just ask questions
Wendy (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

my post is below. I just placed it after a discussion so it wasn't out of place for this forum.
SeaWarriorRachel wrote:
Rook wrote:

It's just kinda a way to be one of your characters and have others get a feel for them. I don't think you have to ask for fav things, just ask questions

(No, that's what it was. Asking 'what's your favorite this' for characters; says on the first post)
Rook wrote:
SeaWarriorRachel wrote:
Rook wrote:

(No, that's what it was. Asking 'what's your favorite this' for characters; says on the first post)

Perhaps you're right but the way i read it was that you are to answer whatever question is above. His or her example was a "What is your favorite" Not saying that this was the rule. I guess it is the title so i apologize but its all in fun. If it bothers the person who created it then they can tell us to change. However, as it stands, I am pretty sure everyone is just on here to have fun and rp as if they were their character answering questions. It's creative and unique.
Wendy (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

If I had 1 million dollars? I would buy the best computer and software for gaming! Also a ton of cosplay stuff and things to make cosplay items!

What is your favorite game? It can be a board game or video or what have you. :3
“Well I love games especially video games that involve some sort of story and strategy that way I can try to figure things out”

“I guess this is an odd question but what’s your favorite movie genre?”
Nikki (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

Before the apocalypse I was a sucker for any Romantic Comedies! I mean... I dont know if this was a rom-com but 'She's The Man' was my sh*t!

What is an animal that you would want as your pet?
“I want a giraffe as a pet. Actually no scratch that I want a pet Lion becomes Lions are just awesome creatures”

“If you could befriend any non-literal entity such as someone like Slenderman who or what would it be?”
The Ahmud Dynasty (played by Lanx12)

He scoffs at the question. “Why would I befriend those things when they should befriend me? After all I am the great Raz Ahmud! They should consider it an honor that I even consider to let them be my friend” he said smirking as he leaned back in his chair.

“Tell me mortal! What’s your favorite kind of person?” He asked looking mildly amused
Holly Braddock (played by KitKatt)

"I don't have one. Surrounding myself with only one personality type would kinda destroy the point of meeting people in the first place."

"What's your favourite past time?"
“My favorite pastime is listening to music and playing games with my older brothers Terrell and LaDerrick along with a few of my friends such as Derrick Maddellore who is a vampire”

“This might be a bad question but....What’s your favorite food?”
Jaxamir Harlo (played anonymously)

Anthony Brown-Jones wrote:
“What’s your favorite food?”

Mmm.
2BgdXF4.jpg

Suffer with me.

I’m a simple man. There are few things that I love in this world. Those things are Callista, murder, treasure, adventure, and... m e a t.

What is your favorite aesthetic to wear?”
"What's an aesthetic," Tabby asks a bit bewildered. "Is that like a fancy word for clothing? I typically like t-shirts and jeans. I hate dresses. What's your favorite color?"
Kathy Wellman (played by KitKatt)

"Pastel pink," she said with an affirmative nod and smile, as if her words weren't enough proof of her preference.

"Who do you love the most in your life, if you had to choose that is since it's probably not easy to pick just one."
Kathy Wellman wrote:
"Pastel pink," she said with an affirmative nod and smile, as if her words weren't enough proof of her preference.

"Who do you love the most in your life, if you had to choose that is since it's probably not easy to pick just one."

"Starla Baxter! No question about it," Trevor replies. "What's your favorite band?"
Alanala (played anonymously)

“A band I like? I don’t listen to much modern music...” She said thinking cordially. “If I had to pick one, it’d be Purity Ring.”

Then, smiling she would ask. “What’s your favorite animal, real or mythical?”
"Easy! My three headed dog Cerberus. They are too precious to me. "

She smirks "What is your favorite drink? Alcoholic or not."
Ascalon

Blood (from Gabriel Belmont even tho I don't rp the demonic archangel vampiric demon) what's your favorite weapon type? Sword combat cross dagger etc
Jude (played by Abigail_Austin)

"A dagger," Jude said, a disturbing smile speeding over his face. "It's more...intimate...than a sword. You can really look your enemy in the eye while you stab him."

What's your favorite place?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus