Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

The corner of a pert mouth perks into a mischievous smile, that same corner of the lips parting to blow an arrant strand of golden hair away from a sharply featured face. When she speaks, her voice is filled with the levity of youth, though she might for all appearances, seem full grown.

"Getting into all the glorious things I shouldn't!"

With a breathless laugh.

"What three things are in your power right now, to get you exactly what you want?"
Trinitera (played anonymously)

With arching eyebrows, the wild elf wondered over the question, contemplating what she desired along with what tools of power she possessed. Her answer was almost abstract, albeit deeply heartfelt, delivered with a small yet certain smile. "Courage. Patience. Love. These things are mine, for no other creature to take. I will use them to bring peace to my people."

She queried, eyes aglow with an innate wanderlust, "Where is the most wondrous place you have traveled to?"
Peyton Alyssa Kennedy (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"Disneyland my mom took me there once". She checks her phone for messages. Then she asks "What's your favorite character favorite memory?"
Sol (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Hmph...I don't have fond memories of my childhood. It was all very rough."
Sol crosses his arms in discontent, scoffing.

"What's your favorite way of getting revenge, for anything?"
"Plant a subtle curse on the one who wronged me." No hesitation as she spoke, the words left her lips almost the moment Sol asked his question. Which was an unusual thing for the normally long-planning elf.

"What is your favorite means of transportation?"
Sasha Antonova (played anonymously)

My light blue 1990 Mercedes

What is your favorite Dance??
“There is no time for dancing. Why would I dance when my life doesn’t have any music to dance to?” She looks sullen.

“What is your favorite book?”
Lisa Nicole Redlight (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"The bartenders bible" as she was happy it was happy hour. She slurs "what's your favorite character way to win a fight?" As she passes out.
Lon'qu - The Shadow's Sword (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"The professional, dignified way, lady."

"What's your favorite means of deterring a threat of any kind?"
"It is quite a simple matter to suborn threats to my own will, for my own purposes, with a geas," she says softly--her gaze intense and probably a little unsettling.

"What is your favorite means of vengeance?"
Yellowbeard (played anonymously)

“Beheading by sword!”

Downs a bottle of rum.

“What’s your most prized treasure!”
Captain Jacqueline Sparrow (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"My ship" as she finishes off a bottle of rum as she reaches for another bottle of rum she asks wistfuly. "What's your favorite character true love?".
Lon'qu - The Shadow's Sword (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“No one. There isn’t any need for that.”

“Who’s your favorite person?”
Melissa Ann Winona Kennedy (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"My mom I'm 5 years old". While she thinks of more ways to drive her mother crazy. She smiles a Cheshire cat grin and asks. "What's your favorite characters toy?".
Stephen Harrison (played anonymously)

(I think you meant to use Melissa Ann)

“My GTO.” Steve said in answer. What’s your favorite band?”
"Ah- I think I forgot 'eir name.." Sprite mumbled with her eyes subtly pinched, her finger hovering around as if that would help her achieve brilliance. "Y'know, that Redman Krex dude was in it too for a collab, 'nd they had real sick synthlute riffs 'n stuff.. I should know 'em, everyone knows 'em.." Suddenly came the dusty snap of her fingers, followed by the brightest, widest grin her lips could form. "The Crokpunchers, o'course! That rings all your bells, don' it?"

".. don' it..?"

"Nah, your taste is just crappy, tha's gotta be it." More than clearly dissatisfied with the unknown crowd's lack of enthusiasm, she moved on and shrugged: "Fine, fine.. so what's your favorite kinda thing to chit-chat 'bout with a total stranger?"
Ashlyn Adevar (played by Zoe_Ana)

Diana narrows her green eyes in thought, "I think I'd....No, I definitely know I ask them what their favorite tv show is." Her lips quirk into a smile as she looks up, staring at the air directly in front of her, reminiscing about her last conversation.

"Anyway..." She shakes herself out of her memories in order to ask her question, and, true to her form, she asks: "What's your favorite TV Show?" She bites down on her bottom lip to hide her smile.
Eir (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I don’t have one...”

“What’s your favorite kind of blade?”
“Small, short, collapsible. Things I can hide from...them. And use against them.” She says. “Some of ‘em need a taste of their own medicine.”

She grimaces and turns to the person below her. “What is your favorite fighting style?”
Flynn Auburn (played by Tink)

“Don’t really have a favorite, I just use whatever I can to fight. Whether it be with a weapon or not” he shrugged.

“What’s your favorite place to go when your frustrated” ‘and wanna make the world burn’ he added in his head.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus