Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

Jaheira (played by bitteryeen)

“Disney? What’s Disney? Oh, wait…it’s that old Earth entertainment enterprise, isn’t it? Uh, I enjoyed Atlantis: The Lost Empire. Those women were badass and hot!”

“What’s your favorite memory of your parents growing up?”
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

"I have several, but the one that comes to mind was when I got home from school from the 3rd grade to find my mom and day out in the backyard laying on a blanket talking. They looked so much in love there in the dappled sun. Of course once they noticed me home they both got up."

"What is the earliest memory you have or can recall?"
"Everything getting packed up in a big moving truck, walking through our empty house and not fully understanding what moving was. I was like 3 I think. They said we were getting a new house in a new place and that we wouldn't ever come back to that one ever again. I remember staying in a hotel for a few weeks before arriving at our new house. That pretty well sums up my life til last year," Tabby said twisting a lock of red hair around her finger. "What's your favorite dream? I mean the kind you have when you're sleeping."
"Oh, oh, oh! Those dreams when you find out you're dreaming and can then control what happens next. What were they called again? Lucy- No, Lucid dreams!

"What's your favourite animal?"
Bug (played by BugIsTired)

"Awwww, Ya really gotta make me choose?!" Bug sighed than thought about the question. "I guess I'd have to say either a flying fox or a bunny."

"What's your favorite memory?"
Faer Snow (played by LemonZLime)

"My favorite memory? Creating "About That" to expose all the dirty secrets of my peers....good riddance to their secrets. Their secrets exposed is what makes it worth while. Though, now I'm a ghost."

"What is your favorite secret that you have?"
Dacite (played by Dacite)

"My fave secret?"

His tail slowly waved behind him as he pondered a moment. "I made friends wit' a flower in my youth. 'Cause that was the only interaction I had."

"Say mate..." He points with his claw at the next person. "What is your favourite moment in life?"
Cora (played by Dib2435)

" I have to say cuando llegué a América ( when I came to America ) Yes I miss my family dearly, but I always keep in touch with them. "

" What is your favorite Spanish Pastry? "
Anne Loomur (played by lleuadamaris_)

Pastry? Oh... Te referis a las facturas, no? Me gustan los cañoncitos, o las medialunas. (Translate: You mean the buns, right? I like the cannons or the croissants)

What is your favorite traditional food from your country?
Pluto (played by MeatCathedral)

The question made Pluto smile a little more than he meant to. It seemed to unlock a very old memories from his days as a human. He wrote down the memory on a small piece of paper, so he didn't forget it again. "I was very fond of Mazoro A La Valesana, oh I haven't had it in so very very long, I'll have to find a place that cooks wild duck."

The question finds him sinking into wistfulness, and he thinks for a moment. "What memory makes you the happiest?"
"The births of my children." This time there was no hesitation in Cris's voice; and behind the mask, the dark eyes seemed to soften, warming up. "The first moment I could hold each of them in my arms, meet their eyes... it's an unforgettable emotion for a mother, take it from one who never thought she'd be much of a family gal..."

"What's your favorite pizza topping?"
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

" I am a plain guy to be honest. I do get black olives once in a while. Infact the last time I had black olives on a pizza when I did a star trek binge with the black olives being in the shape of the Star Trek Logo. "

" What is your favorite game "
Sun ~ "Oh! Hide and Seek! Oh, it's always so fun playing that game at the daycare."
Moon - "Ya know that knife game where you stab between your fingers? Yeah, that one..."
*Sun covered nearby kid's ears and scowled at Moon who just shrugged.*
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sun ~ "What's your favorite childhood food?"
Moon - "Huh?! Uh, I guess whats your favorite time to sleep or take a nap?"
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

Sundrop And Moondrop wrote:
Sun ~ "What's your favorite childhood food?"
Moon - "Huh?! Uh, I guess whats your favorite time to sleep or take a nap?"

"I loved creamed corn as a child. Don't know why. Don't really care for it now. As for sleep I go to bed around 11PM and sleep until 6AM. For a nap, whenever I'm tired in the early afternoon and don't have anything else to do."

Nina nodded at her answers before asking, "What is your favorite thing to drink?"
Rourke (played by Corvin)

There was absolutely no hesitation in Rourke's answer as he smiled, "A fine brandy." With a suit like that, his answer made complete sense.

What is your favorite time of day?
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

There was a look of confusion that flickered across Sherlock's face. Perhaps he misunderstood, or perhaps he simply could not be bothered by something so trivial as to what time of day he preferred.

Either way, the expression shifted quickly to a dismissive shrug. "I can't say that I have a favorite, but I suppose if I must choose, the times between twilight and dawn are rather appealing. That's when the more untoward events tend to occur."

He paused and for a moment Holmes looked as though he had nothing more to say until he belted out a quick and decisive inquiry.

"Tell me, what is your most intriguing unsolved mystery?"
"Well, that's an interesting one. I am a bit of a fan of shortwave radio. There is this phenomenon called numbers stations. You can pick them up on the shortwave band sometimes. It's believed they are code from governments to their agents. A song or sound effect is played at the start of the broadcast for a minute or two and then a robotic voice reads a string of what seems like random numbers. It's believed the intended recipient has a key to decode the message. Well, I've been picking one up late at night with a strong signal. I believe it's local. The broadcast kicks off with Dire Straits "Sultans of Swing". I'd love to know who is doing it and if there is anything to it or just some kids messing around. So... what is your favorte bar, pub, or restaurant? Where do you like to eat?"
"Argh, that's such a hard one! I know like, a bunch of really cool places, but if I gotta pick one and stuff, I'll go for.." Contrary to what his humble age and physique suggested, Z was actually quite the junk food connoisseur. He'd been everywhere and ate all the good stuff, so he was more than eager to share his endless wisdoms with the world! "Okay, so- I think I'll go for Bobbie's. CageCut Joint is like super prime too but.. I dunno, they don't pack mini toys with their meals like Bobbie's does. Their Tornado Fries are the best, especially if you get the one with a giant splash of cheese sauce and bacon bits! Oh, oh, but their real speciality are their Icicles, y'know, those up-side down ice lollies with FauxFruit™ flavorings? Yeah, those are like, bombz!" Zero looked around him with the feral excitement of a lil' smartass who was very well aware that no one in the room had experienced the privilege that was dining at Bobbie's yet; he'd take 'em all with him though, if he had his own money and knew how to drive. Anyway, so much for his speaking engagement- the show had to go on!

"Alrighty, anyways.." he hummed, stretching his pale noodles of arms behind his back. "Your turn! What's, umm.. oh, yeah! What's your fav soap scent? Like, you know, when you're bored in the shower and wanna sniff the nice clean foam a little, what sorta smell are you happiest with smelling?!" After eating a mouthful of soap when trying to float his showering water into his mouth in the name of science, Zero was super curious to hear what adventures people'd had with that tasty-but-not-edible stuff!
"Good question," Eleanor tapped her chin, deep in thought. "You wouldn't believe the kind of soap scents you can find out in space. So many different alien cultures have different preferences on what smells they find appealing. I've had the pleasure of sampling some myself! There was this one soap I bought, one that was imported from a planet outside Hyperion. It was incredible! It smelled similar to an orange, but stronger and with a hint of mint and lemon. It's hard to describe, but I loved it! I've been meaning to go out and buy some more, but I've forgotten what planet it was from at this point."

She shoots a glance at her chest. "No, Elliot, this was long before we met."

Speaking of the devil, Elliot suddenly took control over their host. "Hey! What's your favourite planet? Anywhere outside the Milky Way or Hyperion that's worth a visit, maybe?"
Arren (played by Wraith_of_Dragons)

Arren looked up at the night sky.
"I don't know. There's so many. But I would sure like to explore a goldy locks planet."

"And talking about Goldylocks," he chuckled. "What's the best prank you played on someone?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus