Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2019 » Expansive symbol discussion (SOLVED)

Kungfu6453 wrote:
Or Fred cause he gave a peace speech
I tried fred Johnson but not any of his monikers

He would make sense

Anderson dawes maybe.

Marco might be good.
I tried

Frederick Lucius Johnson
The butcher of Anderson station
Josephus Miller
Halofyre

Resource: The expanse fan I'm married to suggested the following:
Klaes Ashford
James Holden
Miller
Diogo
Anderson Dawes
Fred Johnson

none of which worked.
Is it maybe referring to the beliefs of any of those people, or the source of those beliefs?
Halofyre

also tried: Remember the Cant, Mateo, and Uncle Mateo. no dice.
It has to do with the opa.. I think at least. What was the opa initially called? Who was the creator.
Hades_

When the United Nations Navy launched the Ceres Offensive the Free Navy leadership under Marco Inaros chose to pursue a scorched earth policy and sabotaged all resources and machinery abandoning the station.

Maybe it's Marco Inaros?
Marco Inaros got nothing
Kungfu6453

Zig,Rosenfeld Guoliang,Nikil?
Tried Pampa, expanse, the expanse, creole, space opera, Miller, triple point. I didn't go too far into the storyline and know nothing about it.
I went through and put so many important words from a reddit topic and none of them worked. Hmmm...
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

RazleDazle wrote:
I went through and put so many important words from a reddit topic and none of them worked. Hmmm...

Do you remember what they were? It can help others to know what's already been tried! :)
Kim wrote:
RazleDazle wrote:

Do you remember what they were? It can help others to know what's already been tried! :)

United Nations Security Councilwoman Chrisjen Avasarala
Chrisjen Avasarala
The Martian
Martian
James S. A. Corey
Josephus Miller
Mars
Babylon Ashes

...and more that I can't remember.
Someone try Eros once the monsters are all cleared out. I wish I could stay up to try and guess but I'm so tired...
Or leviathan wakes (or maybe just leviathan)
Feeling a bit more awake... Has anyone tried Outer Planets Alliance? (OPA)

also, trying to clear the monsters
Dragonfire Moderator

I did try Eros and OPA/Outer Planets Alliance earlier!
Dragonfire Moderator

I think this may have something to do with Nemesis Games - there's something about 'catching fire' linked to that book in particular, along with a lot of Belters and terror-type attacks.
This may related to Assured Destruction, the third episode of the third season of The Expanse.

Synopsis: Earth strategizes a costly ploy to gain advantage in the war against Mars; Anna struggles to convince Sorrento-Gillis to do the right thing; Avasarala and Bobbie seek refuge aboard the Rocinante.
This reminds me of hunger games, or game of thrones where they have a weapon called wildfire

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2019 » Expansive symbol discussion (SOLVED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus