Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » DON'T PANIC. (Don't forget your towel!)

Darth_Angelus Moderator

Earlier I was listening to the movie soundtrack with no idea of today's significance.
I had no idea! I'll try to keep this in mind. x)
Omg I love that movie!!

I just had a towel 'cause I took a shower. xD

I will have to watch that movie tonight!
Kim Site Admin

Oh thank goodness, the title of this post made me start panicking that something bad had happened. Just a little bit. XD

I will for sure be carrying my towel today! I love this series!
Dylan Topic Starter

CelestinaGrey wrote:
Omg I love that movie!!

You shoudl read the book. (: The movie was pretty darn good, but the book(s) are even better.
Kim Site Admin

I know everyone always says the books are better and it gets tired, but I have to agree, they were much better.

And in this case, it wasn't really about a better plot, it's just that sooooo much of the jokes are word play that absolutely can't be translated to the screen.
Dylan Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Oh thank goodness, the title of this post made me start panicking that something bad had happened. Just a little bit. XD

I will for sure be carrying my towel today! I love this series!

Ooops! Sorry! Didn't mean to scare you.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

I am partial to the radio drama myself.
Kim wrote:
Oh thank goodness, the title of this post made me start panicking that something bad had happened.

That was my first thought too ;)
Dylan Topic Starter

...let me just make a minor edit in that title.
Dylan wrote:
CelestinaGrey wrote:
Omg I love that movie!!

You shoudl read the book. (: The movie was pretty darn good, but the book(s) are even better.

I actually have it sitting on my desk. Leather bound. Bookmark. The works. It's huge. My neighbor's lending it to me. I have never managed to read it yet. *is reading Pride and Prejudice at the moment*
Ilmarinen Moderator

I can't believe it's been 6-7 years since I last read this. :sob: I need to do it again. It's calling out to me!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » DON'T PANIC. (Don't forget your towel!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus