Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Female Bully x Male Geek (1x1)

Alex (played by Dark_Cupid)

"Thank you Allec, I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you in my life." She nuzzles her head into his neck.
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate) Topic Starter

Night Passed as Allec wear his best attire which is his casual checkered blue flannel jacket and brown jeans.
" Are you ready for this?"

She nods her head, "Yeah, I'm ready and what ever you do, don't stay in a room alone with my father. He has his ways of making people talk."

"Is he like a badcop or something? Because I can little handle it...probably"

"He's like a bad cop on steroids, he makes the bad cops look like good cops. He will play nice when he's around others, but when he's alone he's a different person."

"Ill take note of that and also here it goes"
Allec gently knock the door and ready himself

Alex's mother opens the door and she puts on the fakest of smiles. "Welcome home Alex and who is this gentlemen with you." Alex just sighs and returns the fake smile to her mother. "This is Allec, I invited him to come over tonight, I hope you don't mind." Her mother replies, "Of course not, please come in and take a seat, your fiancee and his family aren't here yet." Alex tenses at the mention of her so called fiancee.

Allec smiled and greet " Thanks for invitation Maam and I say you look beautiful and also 20 years younger I might say" He gave a flirt eye contact

She looks at him and tries not to roll her eyes, but keep a smile on her face. "Thats very kind of you. Oh and Alex, don't be a fraid to flirt with your fiancee, I heard from his mother that he is quite dominant when he sees something he wants." She smirks and leaves the room. Alex gets a little red in the face thinking of what her mother meant by dominant with the things he wants.

"Whoever that person is....I hope the dominance he will attain is the rats on the sewer"
At the Living room

She laughs at his comment and smiles, "Maybe...." Not too long after her father walks in the door. He was talking to another man and behind them were a woman and an attractive looking guy. They walk in and Alex's mother whispers something to the young man and he walks onto the living room and takes Alex's hand and kisses the top of it. "It is a pleasure to finally meet you, my dear."

Allec clenches his fist that he keeps his cool not express his anger.

Alex blushes from the contact and quickly pulls her hand away. "Its n-nice to meet you too." She looks away from him, "My name is Xavier, and might I say you look gorgeous. I am one lucky man." He gives a wink towards her. She blushes more and the wink didn't help either.

Allec felt he is like a third person that he clear his throat.
"Pardon me, Its okay if I introduce myself to you Sir. Xavier"

Xavier turns towards him, "Of course, what type of a gentleman would I be if I don't get to know my fiancees friends." Alex just sits there watching the interaction between the two.

" Names Allec Onstone, an acquaintance of Alex, her classmate and study partner."
He offer him a shake of a hand

Xavier shakes his hand, "Its a pleasure to meet you Allec." He then turns towards Alex and grabs her hand. "Do you mind if we go somewhere private to talk?" She looks at him and stutters out, "Um...s-sure, I g-guess."

(gtg and might reply ya later)

(Ok)

Leaving him alone with his parents that Allec felt a menacing pressence that her parents looks at him...oddly.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Female Bully x Male Geek (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus