Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Female Bully x Male Geek (1x1)

Alex (played by Dark_Cupid)

She was also crying an quickly closes his laptop while trying to wipe away her tears. "N-nothing, just didn't want to be on social media anymore." She tries not to say anything about the video in case he gets mad.
(The Uncle Ben part reminds me of Spider-man)
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate) Topic Starter

Since my laundry is done...what do you want to do?
Allec cross both of his arms

"Um...maybe we could go out and walk or something." She shrugs and tries to hide her red eyes from Allec.

" Are you sure about it? Since you injured your leg."
He was looking worried for that until his cat Jester with the mix of black and white stared at her.

She laughs it off, "I'll be fine and if I need to sit down I'll sit or have you carry me. Also, why is your cat staring at me?"

He look at Jester as she hop on her lap circle around then she laydown.
"Let say she is fond to anyone on this apartment."
Allec got an idea that he went to his room and grab his old nintendo console.
After that he went to plug it on his tv "Maybe a game of Classic Smash Bro would kill the boredom."

She laughs and says, "sure why not, I'm not exactly that good in stuff like this so you might have to teach me a little bit." She blushes and pets his cat while scratching behind her ear.

As the game started Allec taught her the basic control and some combo on the tutorial level. Jester purred as she likes someone that scartches her ears.
"Well about jester...I found her at the dumpsters of the place Im working. She was really thin that I decided to bring her home and nurture her. Also are you ready for the real deal?"

She continues to pet Jester, "thats horrible and I'm just glad that she has someone as sweet as you to take care of her. I think I can do this, lets just hope that I do good."

"Alright and also I will not go easy on you" He move the panel as he pick The Blue hair swordman Marth from the Fire Emblem games.

She grumbles and pouts, "Oh c'mon not even a little bit, I'm just a beginner." She has a small smile on her face.

"In game...there is no pity and mercy just prepare yourself." He gave a slight sinister smile as the game start that Allec went to deliver the first attack

She shrieked, "Allec!" She grabbed her controller and tries to block him.

" Always be quick and comeup with a better counter attack" He laugh as he button smash the combo

She yelps and tries to defend as best she can, "No fair, your better at this than me." She pouts for a little bit and then gets a sneaky idea. "Hey Allec..." she puts her hand on his arm and lightly traces up to his neck. "You should really let me win." She looks at him seductively, while lightly pulling at the collar of his shirt.

Allec was caught attention that lead him to open which his character stand still.

She then moves her face closer to his neck and leaves light kisses on it. "Are you going to let me win?"

Allec blush a little but little did she know that he master the art of not looking.
"SOrry...you have to do better than that"
His finger steady to release strong attack

She pulls away and tries to take the controller away from him. "No!"

"Hey! CUt it out!" He raised the controller high inorder for her not reach it but he lost his balance that he fell on the ground with her. The pose that He was on the bottom was she was on top of her

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Female Bully x Male Geek (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus