Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Female Bully x Male Geek (1x1)

Alex (played by Dark_Cupid)

She pulls away and looks at him with a facce that says 'Are you crazy?', "What? Have you lost your mind?"
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate) Topic Starter

" Yes I am...Considered this a proper and formal way of meeting him face to face."

"Allec, he will do anything in his power to find some flaw about you and have that be a reason that you can't date me. For example; your inhaler."

" Well thats a bummer...but I have to try." He puts his hands on her shoulders.
"You gotta trust me on this."

She sighs and gives a small smile, "Fine, but if he ever tries to get rid of you then I will run away."

"Thats quite little extreme, however where will you go?"

"I don't know, but I refuse to be without you in my life, I need you Allec, I want to be around you." She blushes and bites her bottom lip nervously.

He puts his hands on her right cheek and look to her eye to eye.
"ALex...Im not going anywhere or ever leave you hanging. Also I know someone that might help you if you ever run away."

"Really? Allec...your the best boyfriend a girl could ever ask for." She wraps her hands around his neck and nuzzles his neck again.

" No need to thank me and its no problem Alex. Also since your here how about join breakfast with me."

She smiles, "Sure I would love to."

Allec went to the kitchen as he batch up some eggs and bacon as he heat up the rice on the pot.
On his coffee table are magazines that it has the cover of Steampunk Girl wearin a corset and googles on her head.

Alex walked over to the coffee table and saw the Steampunk Girl and picked it up, "Hmmm what's this?" She continued to look at it.

The magazine filled with fashion and sexy poses. Allec went back with two plates of bacon and scrambled egg.
" Enjoying the magazine?"

"Well I could ask you the same question, do you enjoy these type of things?" She raises an eyebrow.

" For the fashion yes" he puts the breakfast on the coffee table.

"I didn't know you were into steampunk?" She puts it down and goes to grab the plate of food.

He sit next to her as he grab his plate and eat.
" Yeah since high school gotta love the aesthetic and motif."

She laughs slightly while trying not to think about what happened, "Hehe...yeah..."

After a good breakfast he gathered the plates and start washing them on the sink.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Female Bully x Male Geek (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus