Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Female Bully x Male Geek (1x1)

Alex (played by Dark_Cupid)

She lays back against the couch and sighs, "Wow, that was good." She was going to say more when her phone rang and it showed her dad. "Crap...."
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate) Topic Starter

"Hey it's everything alright?" He asked while wiping his hand with a clothe.

"My dad is calling and I'm afraid to talk to him" She moves away from the phone.

" Why not answer it and tell him your going on a morning jog."

She looks at him and laughs, "Are you kidding me? He knows I'm not a morning person and I also don't feel like talking to him."

" I see and what are gonna do? He"ll just keep on calling you until you pick it up"

"I know, but I....Ugh!..." she puts her face in her hands mumbles under her breath.

Allec think of something as he got an idea, " Tell him that you got injured and your at your friend place."

She looks up at him, "That could work, I'll try it." She picks up the phone and answers it. She then tells her dad that she is at a friends house. "Don't worry dad, I'm fine, I'll be over late. Ok. Bye." She hangs up and takes a deep breath in.

"See what did I tell ya. Anyway I can take you back home if you wanted to"

"That sounds nice Allec, but can I stay here a little longer, my dad will be leaving for work anyway and I still don't want to see him. If that's alright with you?" She gives a small smile.

(gtg n reply ya lt8)

(Ok, ttyl. Bye!)

" Sure why not and it's good to have a company. Also feel yourself at home while I'm doing my laundry and you can watch anything in my laptop."

She smiles, "Thanks you really are the best boyfriend." She grabs his laptop and goes to her social media and scrolls through some stuff on there.

On his laptop desktop there's one folder which is named Daisy Onstone. Allec was in the laundry room washing and hanging them in the balcony hangar.

She becomes curious and decides to open the folder knowing that she might get in trouble. "I'm so going to get in trouble, but we promised no secrets. Even if I am snooping around before I ask him what the folder is for."

Inside revealed pictures of her from the day she was pregnant until the birth of Allec. Also there is one video which titled to my dearest son.

Alex thought it was so cute and couldn't help not wanting to play the video. "Just a quick look and I'll be done."

( Sorry for not replying yesterday because busy work)
The video started as she was on the hospital bed as the nurse record the video.
She started with a smile

" Hello Allec and how have you been? I've heard you have been doing well at your studies and manage pass the college exam. I'm so happy that my baby had grown up and your becoming more responsible on your life. Your father will be so happy if he was here."

She began to shed a tear " Allec...you know that I will not gonna be live for the next 1 week. All Im gonna say that I love you and no matter what don't lose hope when terrible things happen in your life. Please always stay out of trouble and dont worry...your Uncle Ben will take care of your needs. I love you my son...a million times."

The video ended, Allec was finish with his laundry and went to the living room to check on her. "Hey how are you doing there Alex?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Female Bully x Male Geek (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus