Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Female Bully x Male Geek (1x1)

Alex (played by Dark_Cupid)

She was straddling his waist with her legs on the sides of his hips and she was laying on his chest.
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate) Topic Starter

Allec look at her "Hey are ya alright there ALex?"

She looks up at him with her face red and she just nods her head. She doesn't say anything because for some reason, she feels so relaxed laying on his chest.

"Umm..Alex? Earth to Alex." He was wondering why she hasnt response yet

She hides her face in his chest and mumbles, "I feel comfortable like this."

Allec move his hands on the back stroking it gentle.
" Take your time."

She just smiles and nuzzles her face into his chest more. She thinks about doing this more often when her phones goes off again. She groans not wanting to move from this position.

"Umm...Alex...I think I want to use the bathroom..."

She groans and gets up, "Fine, I have to answer my phone anyway." She moves from him and picks up her phone. "Hello." She talks with the person, her face going pale slightly.

Allec stand as he went inside the bathroom.

"Alright, I'll see you at home, bye mom." She hangs up and without even thinking she throws her phone. Angry tears fall down her face as she puts her head in her hands.

Allec heard that noise as he went to check "Alex is everything alright there?"

She looks up at him and her eyes are red and puffy. "That was my mom, she wants me home right now. She says the her and my dad talked about sending me away to a private school for girls. That way I can focus and not get distracted by guys. They want me to start packing today."

Allec was shock by that "What?!Thats so sudden and that means...I cant see you anymore at university."
He was saddened by hearing that

"My dad told my mom before he left for work about our date the other night and she wasn't happy. She said that I was practically cheating on the guy they set me up with. They want an arranged marriage for me with some other powerful family."

"Wait you have a fiancee? Why didnt you tell me about it Alex? Also thats a pile of Filth to make a decision like that"

She stands up from the couch and glares at him, "I didn't tell you because I don't love him! My mother just told me about it a few days ago, it was arranged at my birth. He's like a few years older than me." Her body was shaking in anger.

Allec stand and hug her " Alex...I know your afraid but its never too late to stand up with your decision. Show them your not a bird in a cage but a free one"

She hugs him back, "She also said that he was coming over tonight to neet me. Will you come with me, I don't want to face my family alone."

" Sure anything for you and I cant just leave you hanging there. If your parents hates me I dont mind."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Female Bully x Male Geek (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus