Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Female Bully x Male Geek (1x1)

Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate) Topic Starter

He keeps on walking and ignored her really hard.
Alex (played by Dark_Cupid)

"You know, I could let the whole school know what it is. See how long it takes before you stop breathing." She laughs and so does the others.

He stops, "Go on spread that rumors. See if I care and I hope your actions have conseque-" As he was gonna finish he felt the asthma again as he quickly grab his inhaler. But he drop it that his vision becomes blurry that he cant find his inhaler.

Alex watches as he fumbles for his inhaler and then decides to pick it up. She has it in her hands and smirks. "I'll give it to you IF, you become my personal little slave. Do we have a deal?" The others were getting scared because they didn't want to get into trouble if anything happened so they ran for their lives.

He looks at her with a glare as that he replied "I...rather...died than...being..your..lapdog."

"That's fine by me." She walks away with the inhaler still in hand and comes across a trash can and throws it away in there.

He slowly crawling as he quickly grab it and use it.
Felt relieve that he went back to his feet. " Time will come your actions will have consequences."

She continues walking smiling evilly while saying something only she can hear. "My time will never come because I always get my way no matter what."

Now the rivalry begins. The next day Allec lock his apartment as he proceed to the University while he was drinking his morning coffee

Alex was driving past in her car with some friends when she told one of them to throw their drink out the window to land on Allec. "Oops, sorry Allec, didn't see you there I guess being an invisible loser suits you." She drives past.

Instead of angry he just calmly sigh and take off his jacket as he tied them on his waist leaving him wearing a blue shirt with an Avengers Logo. At the Classroom in the same class schedule. ALlec check on his homework

Alex walks in late holding a piece of paper and gives it to the teacher and she takes a seat in her spot while also making sure to knock some of Allec's stuff on the floor. "Oops, didn't see those."

Allec pick his stuff back as he pass his paper to the teacher. The class started as the Teacher explains the lessons while Allec take not.

Alex continues to not listen and rolls her eyes at the lesson commenting about how boring it is. She then decides to crumple up some paper and throw it at Allec.

Coincidently Allec lower his head inorder to check his notes well

Alex grumbles for missing and the teacher ends up seeing the paper get thrown and asks the class who threw it. "Allec threw the paper. I saw him do it."

ALlec replied "Why not open the paper and see whats inside of it?"

The teacher opens the paper and reads it out loud. "This class sucks. Signed Allec Onstone." He looks up and turns his head towards Allec. "So my class is boring you Mr. Onstone."

"If I'm bored why not check my notes and also can you examined the hand writing." He handed his notes to the teache

"Also who would put a named in the end of the note if that culprit wouldnt want to be found?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Female Bully x Male Geek (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus