Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Female Bully x Male Geek (1x1)

Alex (played by Dark_Cupid)

Alex moves to where the ball is and hits it back towards him with great speed. "Damn, this is hard."
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate) Topic Starter

"Its...over..." Allec swing hard as the ball hit the middle of his racket and fastened went to the ground on her side of the net.

She tried to get it but wasn't able to because she wasn't fast enough and lays on the ground. She then gets up and dusts herself off as best she could.

The students were amazed that they cheered on ALlec's victory. The teacher declared that Allec is the winner of this game. ALlec sigh as he leave the court while grabbing his inhaler from his pocket and use it.

Alex walked away without saying anything to anyone even ignoring her so-called friends and walked over to a bench and sat there. She sorta just stared off into the distance. "Wow...he was...well...good." She mumbled to herself.

From 3 meters away Allec was sitting there finish using his inhaler as he breath normally. After that he grab his bottled water and drink as he wipe the sweat out from his head to his inside chest.

Alex gets up and walks over to Allec and holds out her hand as she says, "That was a good game, it's been a long time since I had a good opponent." She smiles at him, but it's a genuine smile it wasn't faked at all.

"Thanks but you cant stop the fake smiling because its doesnt fit for you." He said it blantly and frankly

"Ill be hones...I'm almost collapse there if I didnt end it quickly"

Alex grumbled and looked away from him "Look if I'm being honest myself, you were pretty cool out there and if you ever want we should do this again sometime." Her cheeks became a little red and she fidgeted with her fingers and her friends stared at her like she was crazy.

"Well Im not really a sporty type...but I do play with Nintendo Wii tennis." Seeing her blush made Allec wondered. He stood up
"Well PE class is almost over"

"Well, that seems cool. Well, I guess I'll see you later. Bye Allec." Just as she turned away she winked at him and walked over to her friends who were questioning her.

Allec never knew that the bully would compliment him, so he accepted it as he stood up and went to the locker room with the boys as they changed.

After class as Allec was about to close his lockers, one of his friends invited him for a frat party at night. Since he doesnt have much to do, he accepted the invitation. It was night at the Frat Party, ALlec was with his friends sitting on the couches while drinking their beer.

Alex was walking by the Frat party crying and shaking trying to get back to her dorm, but couldn't really make it without tripping and falling. Once she fell she screamed in frustration, "Ugh! Why? Why me? I didn't do anything and now this had to happen. Ugh!"

Allec heard that voice before that he witness the bully. Since no one is gonna do something, Allec decided to go her "hey are you alright? You seem..frustrated" He take a drink from his cup

She looks up at him and quickly wipes her tears. "I'm fine. What are you even doing here? Come to gloat, because I'm looking like a loser now too." She glares at him, her sarcastic nature taking over whenever she is insecure about something.

"Well my friend invited me over and he is quite busy with the girls right now."
Looking at the facial reaction does gave him a little hint.
" Also you seem lonely there, so where are your friends?"

She scoffs and looks away from him. "They left to some place and didn't want me with. They thought that I might be falling for you. Which is unlikely." She turns red around the part where she mentions liking you.

ALlec just chuckled a litte "Come on with this look? No ladies can find me handsome."
" Hey why not have a drink with me? You know trying to get along" He offered her a cup of beer

She looks up at him and laughs. "Well, if your offering then sure I'll take it. Also, the truth is, I think that I might find you sightly attractive." She gets slightly redder.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Female Bully x Male Geek (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus