Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Female Bully x Male Geek (1x1)

Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate) Topic Starter

At History class it was a boring lesson to everyone except Allec that he track on the notes while reading the history books
Alex (played by Dark_Cupid)

Alex only sat on her phone while texting her friends who were on vacation all over the world. The teacher would ask her a question about the class, but she would easily talk her way out of it.

Allec sigh as he pardon the teacher and gave a clear answer what the class is about. He also added about the history lesson on this todays page in one sentence of summarization

Alex then gets a message saying that they found what they were looking for and that they will send her the information to her. Alex was super happy and couldn't wait to find any dirt she could to destroy Allec.

Lunch Time.
He was on the table eating his favorite lunch as he scroll down on his smartphone for steampunk related articles.

Alex stops by and spills her tray of food on top of his head while laughing evilly. "This is too good." She then takes a picture of Allec and posting it online

Allec just sigh as he take off his glasses and clean it. Instead of feeling embarrassed he took off his hoodie leaving him wearing a black tank top

Alex gets a little pouty. "Why aren't you acting like a normal nerd and being completely embarrassed like your supposed too?" She crosses her arms over her chest.

Few of the students laugh but some find it weird for that kind of reaction.
"Its because I'm not a type of person to be quickly to be embarrassed. I hope that photo you just pick will get viral thanks to me."

She stomps her foot in frustration and gives him a dirty glare. "Why can't you be a normal freak?" She walks away completely enraged.

He laugh a little as he leave the cafeteria and proceed to the boys bathroom to wash it off. As he came out he felt a tight on his chest and he can't breath clearly. SO he quickly grab his inhaler and start using it.
Allec has an asthma for 5 years.

Alex walks over to a group of boys and finds one that happens to have the next class with Allec and gives him a piece of paper. "Give this to him, it's a special gift." The boy agrees and puts it in his pocket. On the paper, it says, 'I know your secret."

ALlec soon wanna grab his phone on his pocket that he found a paper inside it and it reads "I know your secret." Allec was little shock by this and he knew only one person who can do this.

Alex walks to her next class and sits in her seat thinking about how Allec will react to her little message that she gave him.

Hours passed that it was end of the day that he went to his locker as he puts back the books inside

Alex comes walking past with a group of kids behind her and they all are laughing about something that she was showing them on her phone. "He is such a freak, why is he even alive still. He's taking up all the oxygen for the important people like us."

Hearing those words made him feel like a double edges sword pierced through his chest. He began closing his lockers and walk out from the campus inorder to ignore it.

Alex and her friends were standing outside and she looks up and sees Allec. "Hey Allec, come here. You should see this." She calls to him sweetly.

ALlec just ignored her as he was gonna pass through her.

"Hey, loser look at me. Don't walk away from me. Just remember I know your little secret." She smirks.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Female Bully x Male Geek (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus