Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Female Bully x Male Geek (1x1)

Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate) Topic Starter

Allec laugh as he thinks she is kidding but not. So he decided to start a conversation. "So...what course are you taking on this university?"
Alex (played by Dark_Cupid)

She looks up at him flustered and laughs. "I'm taking my basic classes and also some theatre." She then stands up and sighs, "Allec, if you want I can tell our professor that it was me who wrote that letter about the class being boring."

" You dont need to do that...besides that Professor is easy to forget for 4 hours due to his age. So your into Theatre? You want to be an actor?" He drinks his beer

"Uh...yeah...but...forget it, it's silly anyway." She was getting flustered and looked away from him. She tried her best not to think of him that way but it was hard when he was standing right there.

"I thinks its unique and there is nothing to be embarrassed about, Now to exchange my little secret...Im into cosplay." He finished drinking his beer as he throw it at the trash can

She looks at him wide-eyed and starts laughing, but tries to cover her mouth. "C-cosplay...r-really..."

" Yeah I get that same reaction to my friends. But hey I have nothing to hide." He scratch his head

"N-no, it's not like that...um...it's cute." She is red in the face by now and is really flustered.

" No one ever said that word before, but its my first time hearing it. But it can be tiredsome...that you can't enjoy a peaceful life if there are many photographers in the street."

She looks at him confused. "Huh? What do you mean by that?"

" Lets say Im popular both in the Social Media and real life."

"Popular? How are you popular?" She said it in a snarky way that she didn't mean for it to come out like that. "Sorry, that sounded snarky."

"lets say its takes 3 years to be popular and its not really Im popular in the whole country but only here in the land."

She gets closer to him and smiles. "That's nice and hey if you want too...maybe you and I can cosplay some time."

" Well I dont know...I would love to besides there is SamuraiCon at the Month of September."

She smiles and doesn't know why she is falling for this nerd when all of a sudden her phone goes off and she looks at it. "What the...I'm sorry I have to go." She puts her phone away and starts running.

Watching her leave made him wondered that he is interested to have someone with good moment. He thought to himself "Guess I'll see you around."

One morning that it was weekend Allec woke up as he began unpacking his stuff then he went on spring cleaning

She woke up and felt absolutley horrible for leaving Allec on his own and she wanted to explain, but she doubts he would listen. "I really screwed this up didn't I." She gets up and goes out to find him.

Allec open his balcony as he dust off the carpet mat. He was wearing his white tank top as he covered his face with a handkerchief.

She was walking and for some reason, she looks up and sees him on the balcony so she calls out to him. "Allec!" She even waves her hands to get his attention.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Female Bully x Male Geek (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus