Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Female Bully x Male Geek (1x1)

Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate) Topic Starter

Allec caught his attention at her as he pulled his his mask "HEy! Pleasant morning there"
Alex (played by Dark_Cupid)

She smiles. "I guess you could say that. Hey, can I talk to you?"

"Sure! Should I come down there or you would like to come over to my apartment?" he grab his handkerchief as he wipe the sweat off from his forehead

"I can come up there! I'll be up in a second." She starts to run towards his apartment.

Allec put on his hoodie as he opened the door for her. "PLease come in and say did you ate breakfast already?"

"Uh...no...I sorta left in a hurry to come and talk to you." She felt flustered a little.

"Well its a good thing I made too much Fried Rice with scrambled egg. ALso it will be a good conversation while eating."
He grab the plates as he puts them on the table, His apartment was quite mess because he havent finish unpacking.

She smiles at him. "Thanks, Allec and I'm actually quite surprised you would want to talk to me after everything that I did." She takes a bite of rice and eggs and hums happily.

"Hey I just forget the past and you dont need to sweat it." He take a bite from his meal.
"So...is there something you want talked about?"

"Oh yeah, I just wanted to apologize for running off so quickly the other day. I didn't mean it, I just got a message from my dad and well he wasn't too happy about some stuff."

" I see and thats how parents do though, quite worried for their daughter that might end up pregnant with a random guy."

She practically chokes on her food and becomes red in the face. "That's...not...it..." She calms down a little. "My dad wanted to know why I was letting my grades drop so low."

" Well there is a simple way....is to study and pass your projects and assignments on time."

"also what are the subjects that you got low grades anyway>":

She laughs and rolls her eyes. "You sound like my dad, except he said that if I didn't pass, he was gonna take me out from here and send me somewhere else. I sorta need help in Mythology, my English and also science."

Allec chuckled by thge comparison and he is quite surprise by those words she said. " Only those three? I won't mind helping you, besides I dont want you to fail like a loser but to pass like a winner. My mom always quote those words."

"Wow. I am offended you called me a loser." She had a playful glint in her eyes. "So, I take it that you'll help me pass then."

"Yeap and besides considered this a good payback to what you've done. But in a good and helpful way. : he grab his mug with a cat print on it and drink his coffee.

She smiles at him and puts some of her hair behind her ear. "Well, I guess I deserve this. Karma finally got me back."

" Coincidence? I think not, Also we can start this homework after class here in my apartment." He puts down his mug.
"So is there anything else you want to talk about?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Female Bully x Male Geek (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus