Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » (PC/Mac) Minecrafters!

Hey everybody, just wondering if anyone would be interested in getting on a private Minecraft server? I rent a 20 slot (20 people at a time, not 20 only) server to play on and since it is currently a little under used, I was thinking about expanding it to the RPR community.

If you'd like to be on a server with nice, helpful, chill people shoot me a message. As of right now, there are about 10 of us that are on at varying times. Since we're all in different timezones it's kind of rare that we get to play together often. We are all 20+, so language and humor might get a little out there, but for the most part we're all pretty nice.

The server is vanilla(for now, but don't expect anything too drastic), survival mode, and invite only. Your name needs to be listed before you can play.

If you are interested send me a message and tell me:

Your age (since we're all 20-38 in age, I've been requested not to take anyone too young. So, if you're under 16ish... you're going to have to convince me lol.)
How long you've been playing (I like general information :P)
and how you like to play.

I would also like acknowledgement that you understand what greifing is and that you will not do it. I have a zero tolerance policy for that kind of crap, along with in game theft. Anyone caught doing it will be immediately removed.

So, if you are interested, send me a private message and we'll talk :D
Sanne Moderator

I'm so temptedddd. But I don't think I'll have a whole lot of time to spend on Minecrafting. :( Do you guys mind having users over who may not be too active?
Highjinx Topic Starter

Absolutely Sanne, I would love to have you! :D
I'm interested as well! But being in the middle of the exam period, I won't be active just yet. I'd love to be a part of this, though!
I would love to Jinx!!!!!! Consider me there!!!!! XD
Highjinx Topic Starter

Yay! More people! I got your guys PM, I'll get you the IP soon ( I'm in class right now XD) you can send me your names and I'll add you to the list as well.
Mine's DontBeTrippin! is it going to be 24/7?
I have a minecraft xD
Highjinx Topic Starter

DontBeTrippin wrote:
Mine's DontBeTrippin! is it going to be 24/7?

yup, it's a hosted server. So it's up 24/7 unless they screw up.

Wolfy, you can send me a message :D
I could probably play. I have two other semi private servers I build on, on and off. My comp just barely handles minecraft though. So I tend to get really ambitious and build massive complex structures then get really frustrated when I auto double place blocks because my comp can't handle it. Horrible cycle really.
Highjinx Topic Starter

Zhi wrote:
I could probably play. I have two other semi private servers I build on, on and off. My comp just barely handles minecraft though. So I tend to get really ambitious and build massive complex structures then get really frustrated when I auto double place blocks because my comp can't handle it. Horrible cycle really.

Awww, don't worry lol. I sent you a PM. :)
I'd love to! I've been wanting to play again anyway haha.
Hahaha I replied. And I get auto kicked off because my name isn't white listed yet.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » (PC/Mac) Minecrafters!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus