Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » New Job(1x1 with Lucy!)

Belle Jackson (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

"Oh, really?" Her father asked him.
"Yes, really," Jason replied. "I don't see why you wouldn't want to be friends with Belle."

"I could say a few things but I don't think I should." He smiled, giving a friendly smile. Belle mumbled something under her breath.
"I don't think so either," he agreed, although his tone had gotten a little darker.

Belle looked up at him, concerned. "Dad, are you staying the night? If so, I think it would be best for me and Jason to share yours and mom's room."
He nodded. "That is fine."
Jason tried to act casual, although it was kind of hard what with Belle and her dad and all.

"Well, let's all go ahead inside and get some food, I'm sure you're hungry, Jason." Belle said, trying to lighten up the mood.
"Belle, after lunch, I need to talk to you." Her father said, causing a cold chill shoot up Belle's spin.
"Yes, sir." She answered, heading inside.
He followed her quietly, pushing his glasses up and flexing his shoulders in an effort to release some of the tension.
"So, uhh, I was thinking maybe some time around eight we can set Orion up. It should be dark by then," he said to really no one in particular, instinctively going to straighten his collar before realizing that he was wearing a t-shirt.
Oh, now that was great- first time he met her father and he was wearing his red Star Trek EXPENDABLE shirt; what a total dweeb he must seem like.
Gosh.

Belle nodded. "That sounds like a great idea. What would you like for lunch?" She was glad Jason didn't ask her what was going on with her and her father. She really didn't want to talk about it, it wasn't because she didn't trust him, she just didn't want her father to lash out at her and then hurt Jason for a mistake she made.
"It doesn't matter," he said with a shrug. "I'll eat anything."

Belle nodded. "Alright. Let me check what we have." She went to the kitchen and looked through the fridge. "Hmmm.... How does some strawberries and yogurt sound? We really don't have a lot to eat around here." She said apologetically.
"That's fine. I like strawberries. I'm not kidding, you could put a dead mouse on my plate and call it chicken and I'd eat it," he told her honestly. "I'll eat anything except cat. I'm allergic to cat."

"I would never do that to you, maybe Gordy, but not you. Anyways, I have a pet mouse back at my apartment." She pulled out the strawberries and yogurt and fixed it for the two of them.
Jason laughed at that. "I bet Gordy wouldn't notice at all unless you told him."

Belle laughed with him and handed him his plate. "Probably not. Good thing he doesn't know who I am, he hasn't said a word to me, not even when I took your glasses away from him."
"He knows he can't bully you. He only talks to people to push them around." He took his plate and sniffed it, closing his eyes.

"Oooooh. That explains a lot about him." She dipped one of her strawberries in her yogurt and ate it.
"Yeah." He did the same, smiling slightly. "I like strawberries."

"So do I. They are really sweet." She smiled as she ate another one.

(This is funny to me because I hate strawberries. XD They all taste bitter to me! D:)
(Lol)
(I like the little ones, or the thinly sliced ones. It depends)

"Very... So are there any particular things you want to hunt down tonight in terms of stars, or what?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » New Job(1x1 with Lucy!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus