Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » New Job(1x1 with Lucy!)

Belle Jackson (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

(What? XD She's being nice!)

Belle smiled at seeing him so happy to be winning against her in this little race.
(Lol. I just find it funny xD humoring the nerd)

He grinned as he rode around the house, slowing Zeon down enough so that he wasn't galloping anymore.
"Now that was fun."

(Nerds are people too! They need to be humored. XD)

Belle nodded as she came up to the house. "Yeah, it is always good to have a little race."
(Exactly xD)

He nodded, still happily surprised at the fact that he had actually won something other than Axis and Allies or Dungeons and Dragons.

Belle smiled at seeing him so happy. "Do you want to go ahead and put them up and head back to the city?" She asked.
"Sure." He steered Zeon into the stable before dismounting, a little awkward as he did so. It was always easier to go up something than it was to go down.

Belle steered Fiella back to the stable and dismounted her smoothly. She took off her saddle and set it back where it was.
He did the same, patting Zeon's muzzle before stretching and checking things off in his head to make sure he had everything.
"Mm... Mm-hmm..."

Belle looked over at him as she feed Fiella a carrot. "Is something wrong?" She asked, indicating the sounds he was making while checking things off in his head.
"What- oh, no, I'm just going over my checklist in my head. I think I have everything."

Belle nodded. "Alright, let me go grab my bag and then we will be ready to grab." She said as she walked out of the stable.
He followed her, lost in thought again as he made sure he was absolutely positive he had everything. He shrugged and started the car, waiting for her to come back out.

Belle went inside the house and grabbed her bag, but then her father stood in the doorway of her parents' bedroom. "Belle, why did you bring him here?" He asked, clearly not happy about it.
The dread that she always felt when her father was around came. "B-because he is my f-friend."
Her father only laughed. "That's funny, Belle. You know no man will want to be only friends with a pretty girl, like you." He said as he grabbed her wrist, squeezing it tightly. "You hear me, Belle?"
She nodded, tears began to fill her eyes as he squeezed tighter.
He smiled at her and let go of her now sore and bruised wrist. "Good girl." He said as he left the doorway and went inside the house.
Belle hurried over to Jason's car, putting her stuff in the back and getting inside.
Jason had dozed off, his head on the wheel. It took a lot of energy to stay awake the entire night. He looked up as he heard her get in the car and yawned, rubbing his eyes and wiping flecks of sort off the lenses of his glasses.
"Ready to go? You got everything?"

Belle nodded, seeing the impression of the wheel on his forehead. "You fall asleep everywhere, don't you?" She asked, trying to forget about what had just happened while she was gone.
He nodded, giving her a bleary smile. "It's a bad habit of mine, yeah."

"Think I should drive so you can get some sleep?"
"Eh, I can sleep when I get home." He popped his neck with a slight grunt before shifting the jeep into reverse and backing out of the driveway.

Belle nodded. "Alright, good thing we have one more night before going back to work or the both us would be falling asleep on the job." She yawned.
"Totally. And when I'm really tired, I'm like a hibernating bear- practically impossible to wake up and really cranky if you do manage it," he joked with a yawn of his own, turning the steering wheel and heading out to the highway again.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » New Job(1x1 with Lucy!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus