Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Fugitive (maybeh one more person...?)

Shawn and Shane Cadbury (played by LuciferBrimstone) Topic Starter

Shane ducked away, becoming almost invisible in the shadows. He circled back and waited for the officer to pass, as he was hopefully still chasing Beyond.
Ningyo Astavas (played by Rhythm)

(ah yes,get me stuck with the officer.) Beyond hid.He didn't want to be stuck with the gun shooting officer. Beyond watches as the officer ran by,

Shane lunged out of the shadows, grabbing the officer around the neck and pulling him into a strangling headlock. He wrestled the gun out of his hand after elbowing him in the ribs sharply, and his knife flicked out of his sleeve, the blade resting against his throat.

Beyond comes out,he cant see you,so he just follows your lifespands until he's near the two.As he walks over he has a hand behind in his back incase he needed his knife

The officer,even with a blade against his throat,tries to hit Shane or anything.

Shane brought it up just hard enough to draw blood, dragging the officer back into the shadows. His arm tightened around his throat, constricting his air flow.
"How many are there?" he snarled in the officer's ear, absently digging the blade tip in the soft spot under the man's chin.

(R likes Shane already) The officer tries to act innocent "H-how many of w-what?"
Beyond follows into the shadows.

(Lol. I like Shane too)

"Officers, you idiot. How many are there?" he growled, digging the blade in a little deeper.

"5..different ones,are..in this forest..m-more are on their way.." Beyond thinks That doesn't sound very pleasing to hear.
(i always over do it on the amount of people...and vampires..and all that good stuff.)

Shane paused, contemplating snapping this guy's neck now that they were through with him.
Actually, come to think of it, he could be somewhat useful.

The officers terrified.

"One wrong move and I will kill you with my bare hands," he warned, flicking his knife back in his sleeve where it belonged. Then he dug around in his back pocket for a zip tie he knew was there; he had found it in a construction site and held onto it for a future use.

There was silence for a moment,then the sounds of footsteps.

He quickly found the zip tie and used it to tie the officer's hands behind his back, then finally grabbed him around the neck again, steered him around, and dragged him off in the opposite direction.

Beyond follows,the old footsteps fading as we walk forward.

Shane was completely silent as he walked along, listening hard for any sounds that could mean pursuers. Heck, even if there were officers stalking him, he had a hostage, so that helped somewhat.
He flexed his fingers subconsciously, keeping a tight grip on the guy's neck.

(:/ ever noticed vampire rp has the most replies on the 1st forum page,i just noticed.-le derp-) Beyond keeps his knife in hand as we walk through the forest

The officer just goes with it,not wanting to tick you off,knowing it will be regretful

(Cool, huh? XD)

"Do you guys have a car?" he whispered in the officer's ear, his eyes flicking around to watch his surroundings.

(we're awesome that way,huh?) The officer narrows his eyes at you,but he doesnt say a word.
Beyond thinks Such a silly,stupid man,hehe

(Aw yea)

"Do you know how easily I could snap this pencil neck of yours?"

The officer sighs "There a police car parked outside the forest"
Beyond says "Good boy,thanks for telling"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Fugitive (maybeh one more person...?)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus