Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Fugitive (maybeh one more person...?)

Shawn and Shane Cadbury (played by LuciferBrimstone) Topic Starter

Shane laughed again. "Oh, look at you. I won't kill you, don't worry: you're quite a valuable pawn. No, no, I won't kill you. Maybe I should cut you up a bit, though. Just to have something to do."

(WHERE'S THE MOGUL? XD)
Ningyo Astavas (played by Rhythm)

The officer starts to struggle against the zipper behind his back,not working out either. (xD de ja vu moment)

Shane pushed him up against a tree, a hand on his neck. He proceeded to play a little game of cat and mouse with the officer, flicking the knife into the bark next to his head.
He was quite a master with the knife, that was for sure. He didn't hit the guy until his last flick, which left a thin cut on his cheek.
"Oh, look what I've done. That's too bad."

The officer flinched when the knife made contact with his cheek,a tiny bit of blood starts to leak from the cut

Beyond just keeps behind ,examining

"Ha, you flinched," he chuckled, waving the knife in front of his face and watching the blood on his cheek. "That means I get to punch you now- you know that game, don't you?"

The officer looks at you saying nothing,a thin line of blood runs down his cheek and drips.

Beyond laughs a quiet laugh Almost like a bloody tear

(A single tear... XD)

"I guess I have to show you how it works, then," he sighed before whirling and punching him hard on his bleeding cheek. "Oops. Hit it right on the cut, didn't I?"

(e.e...since its his only option since he doesnt have use of his hands..)The officer flinches again,and Out of simple instinct the officer simply knees you in a place,a place i wont say.

(Oh gosh xD)

Shane's yelp turned into a snarl as he backed off a moment, then glomped the officer, his knife at his throat.
"Gut you like a fish or slit you like a pig, which one, which one?"

(xD i know right.) The officer says nothing,but a smile does appear on his face.

Shane paused a moment, another option entering his mind. "Or maybe just rip your throat out with my bare fangs, huh?"

( fangs?!) Beyond watches amusingly

The officer doesnt answer

(He takes pride in his canines.)

"Hmm... What to do, what to do, what to do," Shane mused, tracing a thin line of blood with his knife on the guy's neck. "That artery right there is calling to me, but that'd be too quick."

(i was thinking"wait,what?! where was i?) A thin line of blood streams down his neck

(Lol)

He dug down on his Adam's apple absentmindedly, twirling the knife point in his neck. Not hard enough to kill him, but enough to draw blood and some pain.

The officer winces in pain

Beyond walks over and stands beside Shane

He drew the knife up to his chin and let the blood run down to the handle, watching it in fascination.

The officer winces even more in pain,blood streaming down his neck,more now
Beyond watches in satisfaction. (lol we're cruel no matter what rp we do,arent we? )

(Lol. We're so bad)

Shane was so tempted just to drive the blade into his chest and watch him die, but that would be a waste. So instead he hauled him upright and slammed him against the tree, leaning back and watching him curiously.

The back of the officer head had slammed against the tree.

Beyond watches.
(Bad,in a good kind of way)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Fugitive (maybeh one more person...?)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus