Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Fugitive (maybeh one more person...?)

Shawn and Shane Cadbury (played by LuciferBrimstone) Topic Starter

Shane snorted, his eyes narrowed. "Knew it. So I would assume that you had a pretty good life right up till you met me, huh?"
Ningyo Astavas (played by Rhythm)

(Joshs' pushing his luck isnt he?)

"Guess so.." Josh replies looking at the grass.

(Yep)

"How did I know? Anyways, that's what I figured. That's what I figured all the pretty boys who worked there in the nuthouse would say. You guys got it easy. I'd kill to be in your shoes right now. I should kill YOU right now, but I won't."

(yeah,just keep pushing it josh.) Josh tries to kick you.He hates being around these two phycos

(Lol)

Shane slammed Josh back to the ground by his neck, getting riled again. "Stop it. I said I wouldn't kill you, so don't make me take that back."

Josh hits the ground hard. "you being a murderer will probably take it back later anyway"
(lol)

Beyond thinks Must know madmen well

"I wouldn't be surprised," he snarled, releasing Josh's neck and returning to his original position.

Josh just stays there on the ground.

(That's what you need to do, joshie xD)

Shane sat there, flicking his knife back in his sleeve and running a hand through his messy, jet black hair. "We should probably get going again."

Josh just,lays there. ( xD . make no sudden movements,maybe he'll forget im here)

(Lol. Don't move a muscle, it's visions based on movement!)

Sadly, Josh had no such luck. Shane hooked his long fingers in his shirt collar and hauled him upright again, not making eye contact with him. Once again his hand was on the back on his neck and guiding him farther into the forest, keeping an eye out for any other threats that may appear.

Josh sighed as he was guided forward,wishing he could just get away from us.far away.
Beyond follows right behind

(Don't we all, josh? Don't we all?)

Shane tensed suddenly, his knife flicking to his hand, and he shifted back on his heels to ready himself for anything coming their way.
"I heard something... What was that?"

Neither Josh or Beyond say a word.Best not to say a word and give away that we're here.It sounded like something moving,rather it was a animal or a human ,we couldnt tell.

Shane glanced around, not daring to move. His eyes were narrowed as he listened for anything that could be moving through the forest.

The same sound,the sound of something moving comes.Getting closer and closer.

Shane readied his knife to throw, listening hard.

(What ish it? O3o do you want to be it?)

(i'm the officer and Beyond.lets make it equal,shall we?) Beyond sees a lifespand over somethings head,a name to..But it doesnt explain what it is,just that its near.

Josh just stays still.

(Ok)

A gunshot rang out in front of them. Shane ducked to the side, shoving Josh out of the way, and hurled his knife, rewarded by a sickening thud as it hit its mark.
"Got it," he panted, shaking himself off and going to see what it was.

Beyond smiles this is a fun game of cards. and he follows you,seeing you forgot Josh he drags Josh behind him

Josh is just dragged away.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Fugitive (maybeh one more person...?)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus