Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Fugitive (maybeh one more person...?)

(I was bored and I haven't used either Cadbury yet, so why not?)

Shane huddled in the shadows of a tree on the side of the road, panting hard. He had been on the run for a month now, each time escaping the clutches of the Institution.
He wasn't going back there ever again.
He clutched the knife he kept very dear, carefully tucking it back in his sleeve before stumbling out onto the road to cross it.
He was going to kill Shawn, if he ever saw his brother again.
Ningyo Astavas (played by Rhythm)

(im going to say its night)
Beyond,walking through the shadows of the night,his knife in his back pocket glinting in the moonlight.He notices the shadow of something,somebody,a person.
Shawn and Shane Cadbury (played by LuciferBrimstone) Topic Starter

(Sure)

Shane paused a moment, hearing someone's footsteps coming closer. His heart rate spiked sharply in fear and he bolted across the road and into the forest on the opposite side. He couldn't get caught again- he couldn't!

Curiosity killed the cat,seems i may be one dead cat. Beyond runs after you,into the forest

Shane's eyes widened as he heard the sounds of someone running after him. They were chasing him- he had no choice now.
With a feral snarl he whirled around, his knife flying to his fingertips, ready to kill whomever it was that was chasing him.

Beyond finally caught up with you.Only able to see you a bit in the moon light,but one thing he notices immediately is the knife.He puts his hand behind his back,as if to grab his own knife,

"BACK OFF!" Shane snarled hoarsely, his knife poised and ready to strike.

Beyond finally pulls out his knife.But he doesn't back away,not even the slightest bit.

Shane bared his teeth, growling at Beyond like a cornered wolf, his thin yet powerful shoulders tensed like a cobra rearing to strike.
"I'm not going back there," he snarled angrily, "YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!"

He Hesitates,but asks"Go,where?"

"You know where," he hissed, taking a step back. "Never again... I'd rather die than go back..."

laughs a quiet insane laugh. "I assure you i dont know where."

"The nuthouse, the cuckoo's nest, the Institution, whatever you wanna call it," he growled in a low tone.

"I've been to one of those,not very much fun are they?but they are simple to escape from..idiots." Beyond says.

"But now they're chasing me, and-" He looked up suddenly, his eyes fearful as car headlights blared down the road.

"They gave up on searching for me.Which is a bit of a disadvantage" Beyond says as he looks at the vehicle.

"I've got to go," he said quietly before back pedaling and darting off deeper into the woods, away from the road.

Beyond goes after you.Better not push his luck,they could still remember him.Better to not be left behind.

Shane stopped again, whirling and slashing with the knife he still held in his hand.
"Why are you following me?!" he snarled, his dark brown eyes narrowed in distrust.

Beyond looks at you with his gray and red eyes. but says nothing

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Fugitive (maybeh one more person...?)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus