Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Fugitive (maybeh one more person...?)

Shawn and Shane Cadbury (played by LuciferBrimstone) Topic Starter

Shane growled slightly, backing off again.
Ningyo Astavas (played by Rhythm)

"I'm not going away" follows you a bit.A bit of insanity in his eyes to.

"Why?"

"Would the answer to that question not be obvious,i think it is.two answers actually. 1.they might remember me. 2.i could help you." he places the tip of his thumb on his bottom lip.

"And why would you want to help me?"

"Would you want to risk being alone and getting caught,atleast with two its easier."

Shane frowned at Beyond, his dark brown eyes sizing him up cautiously.
"Fine," he snapped, "but one wrong move and my knife here gets to have some fun."

"Backstab and that would make 2 knives to have fun" Beyond says grinning at you some. (i wasent kidding when i say he's phycho)

(Lol. Shane's worse than nick when he's snapped)

Shane sheathed his knife in his sleeve, glaring suspiciously at Beyond before turning and striding off into the forest. "Get up here where I can see you."

(AWESOME!)
Beyond puts his knife in his back pocket,it pokes out of the top of the pocket just a bit.He does as told

(Aw yea. Nick can be somewhat reasoned with, and he has his other side to calm him down. Shane, on the other hand, is unstoppable when he's snapped)

Shane kept Beyond in his peripheral vision, looking around.

(When BL slips to his BB side,he cant be contained,or controlled.Word of advice,start running if he does.one thing him and shane have in common) He just walks calmly, His personality is L side,for now

(Lol)

Shane glanced up at the sky, overtly cautious about any small noise or movement that wasn't coming from him.

Hears are car driving,but it fades,after a few more moments of walking,i see a light,one that looks like a flashlight light,coming towards us with the speed of somebody walking.,.Beyond stops walking,since the lights in the direction we were walking.

Shane stopped as well, his entire body tensing for flight again.

"Should we run.?" i whisper. the second he says that final word,the light from the flashlight covers us.

"Yeah, I think we should," he said and was immediately dashing through the trees, his long legs giving him a lot of speed as he fled.

Beyond follows right behind you,"h-he looked like an officer if you ask me." however his lifespand wasent very long either...hm Turns his head alittle,seems the officers running after us. (rule one of deathnote:shinigami eye = seeing peoples lifespand.)

"Great- does he have a gun?" Shane asked breathlessly, still leaping through the shadows like a black deer.

"It seems like he had one on his waist,but i wouldnt guarantee it was a gun," A bullet shoots past us. "Yep.it was a gun" Runs

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Fugitive (maybeh one more person...?)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus