Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Fugitive (maybeh one more person...?)

Shawn and Shane Cadbury (played by LuciferBrimstone) Topic Starter

It was morning when Shane finally stopped driving, mostly because the car was out of gas. He got out, looked around, then hauled the unfortunate officer out of the car by the front of his shirt.
Ningyo Astavas (played by Rhythm)

Beyond gets out,and looks at his surroundings.Then looks at Shane "What the purpose of bringing the officer all this way anyway?"

"Hostage," he said simply. "They wouldn't kill him, so if we used him to our advantage they wouldn't kill us either. Simple logic."

"Depends on how desperate they are to kill or capture us.If their desperate enough they won't care if it leads to this guys death in the process."

"Now, doesn't that make you feel special?" he said, grinning at the officer. "Anyways, I suppose it depends on the person, but still. It's a card in our hands that, if played wisely, can buy us an escape at some point."

"He would be the King of the deck,i guess...."

"Something like that." He smirked again at the officer. "So important."

The officer seems to be a bit intimidated by our little coversation. "p-phychos"

Beyond grins at that

"Psychos... Couldn't think of a better word myself." Shane shrugged his shoulders and set off into the forest, dragging the officer along with him.

Beyond follows Shane and the Officer

"Do you know if my brother knows if I'm out yet?" Shane asked the officer as he steered him along, almost as if they were having a pleasant conversation in a park about the weather.

"i dont know" he answers

"Does anybody else know?"

"Possibly" Is all he says.

He paused a moment, thinking to himself. "The element of surprise against Shawn would be preferable... Hmm."
After some time walking, Shane was getting somewhat bored and wanted to kill something. That would help cure his boredness.
He flicked his knife out into his hand, inspecting the blade absentmindedly.

The officer just stares at the knife,
Beyond follows looking at his sneakers as he walks

He expertly twirled the knife, ducking it around his fingers and balancing it on one before flipping it into his other hand to repeat the process, playing with the blade out of simple boredom.
Yes, this is what he does for fun.

The officer stays wary around the blade,watching it as it moves,

Finally Shane released it, sending the blade into a tree and pinning a moth there by its body. He pulled the knife out, flicking some bug guts off it, and studied the officer as if wondering how best to cut him to little tiny pieces.

The officer looks at the hole in the tree,then at shane,the look in his eyes,the officer not moving a muscle

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Fugitive (maybeh one more person...?)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus