Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

Victi Aurora Silverfur (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

Oops, uhhh... bye!
Avitrathephoenix Topic Starter

There we go...
It's all fun and games until divine intervention occurs :/

Essentially. I mean, it still can be if the intervention is her footing the bar tab, but that's a whole other thing. ~v^
That sounds like a wonderful rp....well let your divine run a taven and all take our most op character in there and get them slammed drunk and wait for the fun to spill out haha

Oh no. X> That would probably mostly be Water's fault, but it would be funny.

Anyway, things should get interesting IC in a second. I feel bad for the poor doggo, though. :(
Yeah I was pretty sure he was the first one that was going to go lol I'm still hoping Isabella doesnt die right away but I am not a big fan of hand waving personally....I'm sure the addition of Victi and Drake should really spice things up though.
all this drama...

I love it! the more drama the better

(let's see how I will get Liliath in trouble)

I'm working out all of what the inquisitors can do in detail before going too into this, so hopefully we can avoid both unfortunate resolutions.

And... yes, Victi, you're one of my plans, shush. don't make me get the spray bottle. Yeah, that made you stop.
I dont suppose you have a spare on of those spray bottles? 🤔

Given that I don't want her getting spray bottles, I cannot confirm nor deny the existence of additional spray bottles.

0 v0
Blink twice if additional spray bottles exist o.o

Let's not be so hopeful that she isn't watching somehow. 0 v0
The

Okay so... any ideas on what Ren might be able to do here? Her reaction would be to just grab Naida and Isabella and teleport away, but I kinda wanna see how this whole darkness thing goes... There is no way Ren’s going down without a fight, either. And she’s not giving up her amulet. And Naida won’t give up her shard (not particularly because she’s attached to it, just that she’s stubborn and thinks these guys are mean).

I'll let you and Vol talk that out and plan. ~v^ One of you should message the other about that. If help is needed, Avi willing to help. ^v^
Plot against Avi and ask Avi for help? Yes that sounds like a setup for success ;)
Misc other (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

((oops, double post))
Happy holidays all! Hope you all had a good Christmas ^_^
Yes happy holidays to everyone!

Just a note, I'm currently waiting in the guards post at the gate to proceed (and I think Dazz jr is too). This is not an attempt to rush or poke or anything thou! I'm just tossing this out here in case it has been overlooked. :) take all the time you need I am just trying to remind you in case.

Okay, maybe. She hadn't posted yet is why I hadn't, and she hadn't said anything to me. I've been semi keeping track of Dazz for the past (very busy) bit, as in chatting with her sometimes, so I was also assuming it was just busy times.

If she's said things to you that suggest otherwise, that would be good to know.

Or I guess I could just bug Dazz to ask her later. 0 v0 yeah, that might work better...

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus