Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

all this drama...

I love it! the more drama the better

(let's see how I will get Liliath in trouble)
Avitrathephoenix Topic Starter

I'm working out all of what the inquisitors can do in detail before going too into this, so hopefully we can avoid both unfortunate resolutions.

And... yes, Victi, you're one of my plans, shush. don't make me get the spray bottle. Yeah, that made you stop.
I dont suppose you have a spare on of those spray bottles? 🤔

Given that I don't want her getting spray bottles, I cannot confirm nor deny the existence of additional spray bottles.

0 v0
Blink twice if additional spray bottles exist o.o

Let's not be so hopeful that she isn't watching somehow. 0 v0
The

Okay so... any ideas on what Ren might be able to do here? Her reaction would be to just grab Naida and Isabella and teleport away, but I kinda wanna see how this whole darkness thing goes... There is no way Ren’s going down without a fight, either. And she’s not giving up her amulet. And Naida won’t give up her shard (not particularly because she’s attached to it, just that she’s stubborn and thinks these guys are mean).

I'll let you and Vol talk that out and plan. ~v^ One of you should message the other about that. If help is needed, Avi willing to help. ^v^
Plot against Avi and ask Avi for help? Yes that sounds like a setup for success ;)
Urug (played by frostwyrmm)

Urug smiled. "My my, it's not often I get to entertain so many guests in such a short time span. I suppose I have you to thank for this, Kylarion. Shall we?" Standing up, Urug headed for the entry hall to meet his old friend, as well as some new acquaintances. He also took the chance to take a deep breath and don his usual persona, taking on the slow drawl and slouched stance required of it. "Let's see what kind of lot we got here."

Reaching the entry, Urug spotted the figure of a cat sitting in a nearby windowframe. "Oi! Wot do you think you're doing there?" He took a few steps towards the cat before the door burst open, a familiar figure rushing through it and straight into him.
Alastor Kain (played by frostwyrmm)

Alastor gave a proud smile. “That’s right! A lot o’ clever kids have come through this place. Don’t know what I’d do without my little family here.”

Alastor’s smile changes to confusion on seeing Raven’s rush to enter the building. Seeing Raven jump to a nearby open windowsill and hearing her say her part, he hurriedly moved inside to find who was there, skipping past the excited children that moved towards him. His mind hung on Raven’s mention of things being smashed, his thoughts drawn to the scene he met when he and Jules first banded together. Damn it, if she’s touched a single person in here, I’ll kill her myself!

Bursting through the front door, Alastor prepared himself for the worst. What he hadn’t expected was for his old friend to be ahead of where he usually stood. Colliding with the imposing orc, Alastor fell backwards with a thud. “Urug! Good, ye’r alive! Listen, if anyone else is here, tell me now! We might have trouble!”
She prepared for the worst as she followed them. Luckily she didnt change into her demon form, however she bumped into Alastor in the rush of things after he ran onto the Orc. She fell to the floor on her rump with a thud before standing back up brushing herself off. She rubs her bottom. "Ouch..." she whispers more so to herself as she looks around to see if there was anyone around that she recognized from that day. She tucks some hair behind her ear as her emerald green as then trail to the pair in front of her. She smiles a little.
Misc other (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

At the orphanage

Kylarion strode calmly toward the entrance of the orphanage, watching the small chaos unfold. Catching sight of the small dark-furred form eagerly pawing at the window all was explained.

"Hello again, Raven. What a pleasant surprise to meet you again so soon," he says to the cat as he moves to stand next to Urug.

He turns to the two others who had stumbled in through the door, calmly greeting them with, "I am glad that the two of you have finally arrived. Alastor, I am very appreciative of the hospitality your people have shown, it provides a very good place for us to discuss the matters at hand. Beyond the situation you know of, mister Urug and I have just come from the guest room you keep with some interesting discoveries which, if you know of them or not, are certainly worth speaking of. And, of course, I come bearing what aid I can give you for the... issue of the sorceress."
Misc other (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

((oops, double post))
Victi Aurora Silverfur wrote:
"We might come back, I remember places pretty well," Victi replies to him as they speed off, "Not a bad way to get food."

At the end of the raid

Most of the guards had their hands over their ears and their eyes squeezed shut by the time Drake was getting ready to go, assaulted by awful sounds and flashing lights, only faintly audible or visible outside of the areas they were meant to impact. Suppression spells weren't her specialty, but they were usually pretty effective anyway. The one exception was a semi-competent spellcaster the merchants had hired, who was looking exhausted as he tried to strike Victi with any spell he could muster, each time finding it disrupted and/or blowing up in his face. Seeing that her hireling had gotten what they came for, Victi gave one last vicious kick to the lesser mage's stomach, knocking the wind out of him, and bounded back to her hoverbike.

"That was fun," she sighed happily as they got to some distance from the caravan, "Always nice to strike like lightning and leave like thunder... Anyway, just to let you know, any more jokes or threats of the kind of violence you suggested to the lady and I'll castrate you and force feed what I cut off, okay? okay. Anyway, let's pull over and take a look at that map. What was the name of that city again?"

Under a minute later, they teleported to an area of forest within sight of the walls of Telmarune. After stashing the Shriker in a pond (she promised it would be fine underwater) and Victi adopting her previous chimera disguise, they proceeded toward the city on foot....

Drake nods fervently while sheathing the sword and pocketing the money; it's been awhile since he'd pulled a robbery. This is a bit of a welcome change to routine, until Victi explains she's not a fan of his humor with a particularly graphic threat, delivered so nonchalantly he doesn't process it right away. By the time it hits, all he can do is chuckle nervously, trying to pretend as usual that she doesn't scare him.

The chimera is quiet as they mount the bike, teleport, hide the Shriker, and then make their way to one of Telmarune's six Gates. He wonders to himself if the library visit will give him a good excuse to split for awhile. He hears it's a massive building, after all, with halls built tall and wide enough to house dragons.
Victi Aurora Silverfur (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

As Victi and Drake walk up to the gate, one of the guards on duty gives them a quick look up and down and says, "Sorry, you won't get in this way. Not until a wizard gets a look at you."

Victi blinks a couple times, shoked at this person's bolness. She decides to play along, though, putting her hands on the illusions over her hips and raising one eyebrow bemusedly.

"Well then, where is a wizard who could check us over," she asks snarkily, "nearby, I hope, I'm not in the mood to wait."

Surprisingly, the guard is somewhat helpful as he says, "Some big deal with the people over at the eastern gate happened, so he's there. You want in quick , you may as well walk over there for it."

Victi seems grumpy about this, her ears flattiening slightly as he explains the issue. Once he's done, she shrugs, muttler something like 'alright', and start walking int the indicated direction.

Hey, maybe this would be where something interesting was in progress, she wouldn't mind having some more fun after that carravan...
Adriannu (played by Katia)

Adriannu smiled and nodded at his words before assuring him that she'd be able to carry it. "I can handle it and I only have to carry it back back to my parents and then they'll take care of it." It was at this moment that she caught notice at the men "looking" at the wickerware and decided to try warding him off lest he got any funny ideas. So she started telling a story about how her father had given her a new knife as a birthday gift, but had also made her practice how to fight a man to defend herself if need be, taking special care to mention where she would target in such a situation.

After which the merchant started talking about how the goods became less day to day the further down one went the market til you eventually ended up with witches selling potions or sleazy men sending their nephews to lure little girls to buy the results of their corpse looting. It was then that he shouted at the man next to her, telling him that she had no interest in his shady jewelry or magic bows. At this she looked up at him appreciatively before commenting on the fleeing nephew. "Oh so that was what he was up to. I thought he was going to try to mug me after I walked away from your stall. Anyway sorry about that knife talk, I just wanted to give him something to think about so he'd hopefully leave me alone."

Following this, the merchant started to whisper saying that while he normally liked to up charge and barter, he'd just let her have the normal price since she had been interesting enough." At this, Adriannu smiled before whispering back. "You drove a really hard bargain sir, had to put some good work in to get an appropriate price I did." Thus making it clear that his secret about giving her an easy time would be kept safe and indeed he kept his word as well.

Once the transaction was finished, the child paid him before thanking him. Afterwards, she quickly grabbed the bag and ran off to go talk to the next merchant to get some rope, a tinderbox and a few canteens. Once that was done, all she needed was some fresh linen and she'd be done shopping.
Happy holidays all! Hope you all had a good Christmas ^_^
Alastor Kain (played by frostwyrmm)

Alastor calmly stood up, dusting himself off and taking a deep breath before speaking. "Urug? How does this stranger know my name? An' what the hell have yeh done to the guest room? Don't tell me yeh forgot the rules I left?"
Urug (played by frostwyrmm)

Urug quickly waved his hands in front of himself. "No boss! This is a friend! 'is name is Kylarion. He's been here for a little bit now, and he's real brainy!" Urug gave a hearty smile. "He says he figured out what's going on with the guest room! His work's in your study if you want to see it. I'd tell you, but I can't read it."

Urug then turned to the newcomers, opening his arms wide. "Hello kitty and pretty lady! Welcome to our home!" He then quickly whispered over his shoulder to Kylarion, "Can the cat talk back?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus