Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

Avitrathephoenix Topic Starter

Rachel, I actually did plan to give Jules a kusarigama, I just wanted to check first. (giggles)

Also, yes, big chonker of a post. Same TL;DR offer as last time.

Pompous sandy-furred windbag. X>
Nah I loved it! And I'll look up what that is XD

sickle and chain, but japanese. X> I happen to know it that way because of D&D gear listings in a couple source books.
Hey, so the slashing blade you've given to Alastor, how does it's ability work? Sorry, I'm just not sure I got the gist of it, and ASD means I occasionally misinterpret things, so I've learned to check.

Essentially it's a ballistic knife with a returning blade and a kinetic shock effect. The release lets the blade launch about a dozen meters, and once it hits something it flies itself back to the handle and reloads itself. The kinetic shock pumps a shockwave through a target the blade stabs into, usually breaking ribs and doing unpleasant things to organs. In the case of impacting someone with, say, substantial magical defences who won't get stabbed by it properly, it can knock them over or launch them over a short distance.

The kinetic energy release can also be used without launching the blade, either accelerating the user's strike to hit harder, or performing the same shockwave trick on a slash to break bones, damage organs, or throw the target off balance by applying a fairly impressive force to them. It's actually pretty versatile. Probably does wonders on ropes tying someone, too, if you need to cut any for some reason.
Guys I will post Tuesday. Been a busy time for me. Had a cousin visit from Argentina with her fiance and then tomorrow is my dnd day.

No worries! <3

Have fun!
Hi guys, sorry for being a little quiet in the IC lately. School has started again for me and I’m trying to readjust. I won’t be able to make posts tonight but expect some things from me tomorrow. :)
Sorry I have gone quiet for awhile...had a bit of a mental meltdown. I'm pretty well recovered now and working on catching up replies so I should have something posted soon.....sorry for the delay

Don't worry. Taking the time to take care of your mental health is more than okay. ^v^

I'm just glad that you're doing better. In the future, also remember that I at least am always willing to listen. <3 Just message me if you ever need me.
Hey everyone, I wanna apologise once again for how long it's taking between posts. It feels like every time the gap extends that bit more. But I do have good news! I recently got a place to myself, and once I have internet (tuesday), I'll most likely be more prominent ^_^

It's okay! Lots of us have been slooo to post for a bit, and it's kinda the nature of the game at this point. (giggles)

Anyway, I'm glad you'll be more active soon! Always happy to see posts. <3
Aw that's awesome! And no worries! Take your time!
Deumeawyn

*sneaks in* Why do I always read this as Bloody Sharts ??? :O *sneaks out*

Deumeawyn wrote:
*sneaks in* Why do I always read this as Bloody Sharts ??? :O *sneaks out*

Because your brain is a silly goof. : P

And don't think you can sneak away so easy! The Avi-eyes see eeeeverything. @v@
Zzzz....Zzzzz....Hm? What? *GASP* INTRUDER! HOW DID YOU EVADE MY TRAPS!?

Wait, which traps? you'd better not mean the stick with the box and plate of cookies.

I was stuck in that one for hours.
Avi, you- !?

OK, that doesn’t explain what happened to the backup trap

Was it the pitfall that said "definitely not a pitfall?"
...yeeees?

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus