Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings, fellow roleplayers!

Welcome to RPR! Feel free to message me if you want to rp.
Welcome (:
BunnyBoy

Welcome, enjoy your stay. As a fellow newcomer I can say that this site truly has some lovely people. I am sure you will find all you are looking for.
JetStorm

*waves* hi,and welcome to the RPR. please enjoy your time here,i also hope you make wonderful memories and make tons of friends. bye now *smiles and exits this chat*
Reptile_Queen Topic Starter

Once again, thank you guys SOO MUCH for the welcome. I can't respond to everyone, so if you see this, just know that you have my sincerest thanks. :)
Welcome to RpR.

Haha...I like your Star Wars + Hunger Games conclusion thingy there on your profile. That's funny.
Reptile_Queen Topic Starter

Abigail_Austin wrote:
Welcome to RpR.

Haha...I like your Star Wars + Hunger Games conclusion thingy there on your profile. That's funny.

Haha, thank you!
Reptile_Queen wrote:
Michael147 wrote:
Welcome aboard player! Hope you have fun. And if you are looking for RP's, my door is always open. :)

I mainly do Adventure , War Epics, Slice-of-Life, or Romance. Usually in a fantasy or Historical setting.

Perhaps we could roleplay together sometime in the future!

Perhaps! :3

Feel to message me any time you want. ^^
Hi and welcome! I hope you have a good time on RPR. Cool name.
Salutations, and welcome i hope that you enjoy your stay.
It's always pleasant to drop y, see the RPR community and just find common runds.
Hey, who knows we can always rp sometime.

Sincerely, Hurricane.
Welcome to RPR--I'm a bit late to this so I'll dispense with my usual advice and just keep it to that welcome :D
Hello and welcome to RPR 💜😊
Heya Queen, loving the icon XD Welcome to RPR and hope you find lots of great games with new friends!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings, fellow roleplayers!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus