Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Favorite Quote!

“It’s not titles that honour men, but men that honour titles.” -Niccolo Machiavelli
(found this on accident but I like it very much so ^^)
"Life, uh, finds a way."
-Ian Malcolm (Jurassic Park)

And I also really like this one:

"And you ask "What if I fall?"
Oh but my darling,
What if you fly?"
-Erin Hanson
"Life will kick you in the bum, but life is teaching you how to kick it back"- Me

(In sorry if it seemed inappropriate)

"is mayonnaise an instrument?"
Patrick Star
MasterWinter

Movie: UnderDog

"There's No need to fear! Underwear is...Wait did I just say that?" (from the bloopers @ the end)

Movie: Van Helsing

Undertaker: "And what name, my good sir, shall I put on your tombstone?"

Anna: "His name is Van Helsing. You are the first to kill a vampire in over a hundred years. I think you deserve a drink."
LakotaSiouxWarrior

The problems of the world are not in my department. (Rick Casablanca)
Rogue-Scribe

"she tried to sit in my lap while I was standing up."
-Phillip Marlowe in The Big Sleep
fullSize.jpg

My baby boy Tom Holland and RDJ
Also, I have to include a quote from probably one of my most favorite characters on the earth...

wait for it
Inspirational-Disney-Quotes-And-Sayings-2.jpg
“I thought things were supposed to happen for a reason—That’s what strippers and idiots say, things happen randomly for no reason at all. But they create opportunities. And you learn from those opportunities, even the missed ones. The question is, can you recognize that next opportunity when it matters the most?” -When we first met

“A man with nothing that he loves is a man that cannot be bargained. A man that cannot be betrayed. A man who answers to no one but himself and that is the man that I see before me, a free man.” -Gotham

I pass, much to your disdain, I am an unstoppable force and the only medicine that can heal a bad memory, what am I?
"What's wrong with death, sir? What are we so mortally afraid of? Why can't we treat death with a certain amount of humanity and dignity, and decency, and god forbid, maybe even humour? Death is not the enemy gentleman. If we are going to fight disease, let's fight one of the most terrible diseases of all: indifference." Robin Williams as Patch Adams.
b11fd0e2a6bafdf57ce26ebf0dd1a556.jpg
“The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.”
― Eleanor Roosevelt
Rogue-Scribe

An oldie but goodie....

“The problem with the world is everybody is a few drinks behind.”
- Humphrey Bogart
LakotaSiouxWarrior

So Yvonne gone over to the enemy. In her own way she may constitute a second front. (((Greatest movie of all time Casablanca)))
JetStorm

"Where has all my money gone? its like hocus pokus i'm brokus"

-Pinterest
"You can do it, you just haven't yet."
~my Jiu Jitsu coach
Rogue-Scribe

“When you open yourself up to people, you show them where to put the knife in.”
-Brian Way
Rogue-Scribe

Quote from the movie Full Metal Jacket... flying in a huey chopper and the door gunner is firing his 50 cal....

Private Joker:
"How can you shoot women and children?"

Door Gunner:
"Easy... you don't lead 'em so much."
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Go ahead and shoot. You'll be doing me a favor(Casablanca)
"I was no chief and never had
been, but because i had been
more deeply wronged than
others, this honor was conferred
upon me, and i resolved to prove
worthy to the trust.

Geronimo (1993)

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Favorite Quote!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus