Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Shoutout someone you love on RPR!

Quote:
Shoutout someone you love on RPR!

There are lots of people I could name, but for now, I think Kim needs all the love for her life dedication to this site! It is easy to see it is a passion of love for her, and I love her for providing us with it! RP repository is truly the best roleplay site on the web! :D
FallingSTARISH wrote:
As the title says, shoutout someone you <3LOVE<3

I have a few Rp friends who have stuck with me for awhile and are fun to rp with. They are some of the first people I’ve considered friends on the site.

RockyCascade8
One of the first people who has started rping with me, they respond quickly to rps and knows how to make a good and engaging plot. They are a talented writer and great at coming up with ideas.
Stalkati
A great writer and gives long responses that give me a lot to work with. It’s fun to learn about their character as the story progresses
Fopsie
Their character designs are really good and they play their part well. They are fun to rp with and their character is so wholesome.
XrosHeartless
Puts a lot of detail into roleplay responses, they are great at making stories engaging and fun.
I'll give a shout-out to all my Role Partners past, present, and future! I've never been great at giving out kudos or being socially active here. But! there is so, so! Many here that have left a long-lasting mark.

The special ones know who they are, the few I have allowed into my life and shared it with. Those I talk with on a regular or semi-regular basis, even when we don't have active threads. Those that have never given up on me, during rough patches, and sudden breaks in RP. Thank you and all the <3 in the world.

Most of all Kim! the staff, and everyone that makes RPR what it is and available for so many to share in. I have been here on and off for many years now and never found a place I've been so drawn back to. Just everything about RPR. I've made lasting friendships, and written stories that will last a lifetime, some of which I hope to make into bigger and greater things still in the future.

Thank you everyone!
Each one of my stories is special, and my connections with the writers vary from "Hey, how are ya?" to damn near family.

I have been on and off RPR since 2014, and I have had the honor of creating stories with some incredible people. Like friends in life, writing partners come and go, and all we can do is cherish the time we have with them.

Currently, my world is dominated by three of the most awe-inspiring ladies anyone could ever hope to find.

Nox_et_Arumum - around our busy schedules, we never fail to connect. You are a beautiful person whom I adore more than anything. Our stories are pretty amazing, too. Let's keep our world going.

Cynical - you took me by storm, turned my world upside down, shook me up, and then set me down and watched me wobble until I got my footing. You have elevated my writing. You make me dive deeper, reach further, and explore familiar worlds to find hidden gems that I never knew were there. You are a treasure to me, and we will stay locked together at the wrist, writing partners for all time. Especially since we have so many stories, it will take a lifetime to finish.

My last mention but, by no means the least, TheCaffeineQueen - You have become a true queen to me. You are my rock, my best friend, a confidante, my brainstorm buddy, and so so much more. Our little story exploded into a massive universe as we still continue to create worlds, connect them, and expound on them. You have such an impact on my life that losing you would be like losing a family member.

And, of course, thank you to all the creators and moderators who keep the sight up and running. All the members of this site owe you more gratitude than can be expressed.
*inhales*
GINGERHADES GINGERHADES GINGERHADES GINGERHADES GINGERH-
Um. Did I mention I love GingerHades and I think she's amazing? What? I did? Okay, well... I'll say it again! Hades is the best, I love her so much. It's on my profile and in some kudos but I stumbled across this forum topic so now it's going here too! Aaaaaaaaa πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
Consider this my shoutout:
SoupGremlin wrote:
*inhales*
GINGERHADES GINGERHADES GINGERHADES GINGERHADES GINGERH-
Um. Did I mention I love GingerHades and I think she's amazing? What? I did? Okay, well... I'll say it again! Hades is the best, I love her so much. It's on my profile and in some kudos but I stumbled across this forum topic so now it's going here too! Aaaaaaaaa πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

EXCUSE ME HOW DARE?? DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK YOU CAN JUST SAY ALL THESE NICE THINGS ABOUT ME AND GET AWAY WITH IT???

Well, what if I told everyone here about how amazing YOU are, huh?? And that I love you?? And that you're incredibly talented and have so many creative ideas?? How would that make you feel?! Good?! GOOD! That's the intention!!

I love you, neeeerrrrrd. :3 <3 <3 <3

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Shoutout someone you love on RPR!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus