Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Shoutout someone you love on RPR!

LakotaSiouxWarrior

Abigail Adams, rune stoner,8_stars_8 plus everybody who has freinded me and roleplayed with me since I've been hereβ€πŸ’–πŸ’œπŸ’•.
Ozzyotter3001

Animatonica (Birb Mama <3)
Replication (Internet lil' sister <3 <3)
Jence
Kuroi_Neko
Milsen
MarieSapphire
Jabem
Kim
On this eve, I announce my gratitude towards those who have helped me along my way, projects, characters, and many other things which go unnamed.

Pooka, Lightside, Coke Monster, and many others, thank ye for allowing me to stress my creative ideas and projects, and helping me with them.

Crisis, Shyness, Moon, Angels Silence, Another Phantom, Arc, Spade, Omega, and others, thank ye for RPing and being there well unto untold ages. If it weren't for you guys, I might've not been doing this at all.

And to all the others iv'e yet to name, thank you for tolerating me and being there.
Everyone, honestly.
Deumeawyn

I love my number one girl Sexysultryangelbabe!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I love my deumeawyn. I'm so happy you're back🍾🎸😊❀❀.
Love these people, great rpers!

JustAPlayer (First person i rp’ed with)
Cirene (Just started, and its really fun)
Scarellett (Just started, and theres already alot happening in the rp, and its a fun one at that!)
elenaperiwinkle (Very detailed wroting ;) ive been rp’ing with her for a long time now)
Cosmic_Dandelion (Haven't actually started yet, but working on it, and i know its gonna be great)
laganrogers20222 (Hes really good)

~~~~

Thanks for the shout out JustAPlayer

~~~~

Love rp’ing with all these amazing people, and theres a lot more i could say about all of them! Some of them I just started the other day and they're already going great. And with Cosmic_Dandelion we haven't even started, but were all most there, and I'm sure its gonna be a good one!

~~~~

<3
Shoutout to Somnom! They are the sweetest kindest person I know who puts up with all of my BS <3 I've never known a more talented RPer or better more loyal friend. Thank you for being there for me through thick and thin, even when we lost touch because of life, it didn't mean any less love. And when you finally came back to RP, it was like we'd never been apart.
My project over rp buddy is pretty great! Also everyone else who is consistant! Thanks you guys !<3
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Shout out to deumeawyn, Abigail Adams, and rune stoner β€πŸ’•πŸŽΈβ­πŸΎ
LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Shout out to deumeawyn, Abigail Adams, dunedain ranger and rune stoner β€πŸ’•πŸŽΈβ­πŸΎ

πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆ

Loving your new name, btw, hon.
Abigail_Austin--an always friendly, smiling face looking to add a little light and cheer to the day of as many people as possible. :)
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Abigail_Austin wrote:
LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Shout out to deumeawyn, Abigail Adams, dunedain ranger and rune stoner β€πŸ’•πŸŽΈβ­πŸΎ

πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆ

Loving your new name, btw, hon.
Thank you so much I needed a better username.
Oh, also Winters_Fury, the creator and maintainer of the Winter's Writing Tips thread. I dunno how they manage to find the time to locate and check out so many fantastic sources for writers looking to improve their writing in so many different ways.
Calling out Koobler, ThatSinfulLiar and Abigail_Austin! And XiaoLong and LowResCrab!

You all are awesome.
Rogue-Scribe

Shout out to this writer I started an RP with recently....
~ Rachel2876 ~
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Shout out to Kim
Rogue-Scribe

A shoutout to Lady of Gondor ... hoping life is good since you left RPR!
In no particular order!

Eros_Calls
Cynical
Ricochett
Rigormortiful
Honeyandthemoon (I miss our writing, but hopefully she’s doing amazing)
MercyInReach
The amazing mods need a mention, as does the lovely Kim herself.

You know what, everybody. Everybody is my answer.

I know I’m missing so many more that I can’t even think of but I love this entire site, really! If I didn’t mention you, I didn’t forget! I’m just trying to dress a toddler, which if anyone has done, is like wrestling a baby alligator.
I love all my partners though!!
sadadadako and cringelordsupreme are my two closest friends and they also happen to use the site. They're amazing writers and amazing people as well.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Shoutout someone you love on RPR!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus