Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Bloodied Shards Greenroom (Invitation only)

Victi Aurora Silverfur (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

Everyone has their limits? I mean, even I....

well, you'll see.
Since I cant get to the OC one and my energy is low I'll say it here. I apologize if I'm short in responses.... it's been a rough night last night and I'm still trying to help someone out. I hope you guys can understand and forgive my weak responses
Well, now it looks like I’d have been better off it I had.

Ugh, sorry, Liliath, I love you, but the Inquisition!? Really?

Lisa, you look like you could use a drink. '^.^
Neo Angelo (played by dantefrancis)

This is why I keep the shard in my arm and not ask for help.At All.

To be fair Lisa's shard isn't at risk here. Aaannndd.... I'm not sure the one that is is being held by the wisest person here....
No, I need sleep. Lots of sleep; in fact, go ahead and kill me; I could sleep for eternity.

Oh, shut up Neo. I wouldn’t be taking any help if I could- *sigh* help it.

So, like, I'm a big fan of murder, but killing you isn't useful to me and suicidal thoughts aren't great. Sleeping though? sounds good. Need a tail or two?
I-

Yes, that sounds...alright.

Sweet. I'm tired too, so yeah, it's convenient enough. G'night.
Urug (played by frostwyrmm)

Al? What on earth have you dragged me into this time? Who are all these people and why do I only recognise four of them?

You'll learn. You're outside the game right now. Let's us all talk about... current events without letting them get in the way of that.

By the way, hi, I'm Victi. You know, the sociopathic murder-vixen the magistrate I think partially told you about? It me. I her.

Ah yes. You would also be the one I was given no information on by Alastor. It seems he wanted even me to have as few details as possible, as if such things were beneficial for him.
Alastor Kain (played by frostwyrmm)

Ah, lighten up Urug. You knew I'd be fine.

No, I didn't! You know your social skills far exceed your combat capabilities! You're lucky you found a team to operate with before our.. refreshingly honest... hunter here caught you alone!

I'm only honest out here. I'll lie plenty in-game, no worries. ^.^

While you're here though, feel free to chat, relax, and.... whatever else that won't make myself or the bird get annoyed. Like I guess no stabbing anyone or whatever.
Welcome aboard. We just met in game, but I'm Jules. A demoness but as far as you know right now, unless told otherwise, is that I am a pretty lady. It's nice to have you here.
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon)

Why hello there! Welcome! Have a seat anywhere you like. There are literally exactly as many chairs as we need whenever we need them; which is great because we keep getting new characters.
*yawwnnn* What? Who.....? Oh, welcome. We'll probably not meet for awhile in-game if at all, but I'm Lisa.
Hey, Urug, I bet you ten gold I can beat you at arm wrestling.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Bloodied Shards Greenroom (Invitation only)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus