Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

“ yea yea whatever. I’m not new here thank you. Now leave me alone please.” She sighed and tryed to relax she thought of her brother. If he where here they could maybe take down a couple Gaurds. But for safety reason he hides his looks.
Stephen Webb (played by Spoopeth)

He eventually reached an area of the yard with weights, attempting to lift one for a bit, straining to get it off the ground, before sighing and sitting down, seemingly starting to talk to himself, while in actuality, he was attempting to converse with the disease infesting his body.
Monody Rozeem (played by -CoolShortie-)

The Shitak plopped down next to her, raising a paw to poke at her own collar. When one of her fingers slipped down between it and her neck, she yelped, feeling a shock spike through her system. One of her legs shot out, digging a furrow in the ground as she toppled backwards, panting hard and staring up into the sky. She slowly pushed herself up, shaking her paw out and wincing a bit. "That.. that hurt.."
(I gotta take off for a few hours, but I'll be back tonight.)

He noticed Redstar while over there during one of the few moments he loked up, raising a hand in greeting before returning to his conversation.
"Yeah let's go!" She spreads her wings and shoots up in the air. She spreads wings and hovers waiting for Q.
Quetzalli nodded and she took off into the air, looking at her curiously as she made a couple of circles

she walked over to Stephen. " hey you ok?" she sat in front of him. " what wrong? can i help?"

He looked up at her in surprise, being jolted back into reality. "Not really." He said with a slight chuckle. "And I doubt there's anything you can do to help." He sighed, lowering his head.
She tilts her head. "Is there something on my face?" She chuckles as she flaps in air.

" what wrong maybe i could help a little. please tell me what wrong. you never know. maybe you be willing to help me?"
The Babadook (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

It watched them, a grin plastered to its face

"Well, i've more or less been infested with a parasitical organism that urges me to murder every living thing I come across." He said bluntly, not raising his head as he responded.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"1 minute until the end of Physical Exercise is over" a voice said, as Clyde came back knocked on Alyson's door
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"Come in!" She smiles when she sees its Clyde.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

He smiled, going inside and handing her the coffee, before kneeling next to her. "So, what are you doing?"

Tyra un attached a arm and takes out a crystal. “ here take this. It might help.”

He looked at the crystal, raising an eyebrow. "How exactly is a rock going to help me?" He asked, standing up, his 'legs' helping him rise to his feet.

"Just trying to figure out what Jules really is upon her request. Oh thank you!" She smiles as she gives him a quick kiss on his cheek. "She is very confusing... it's like shes a mutt... a little bit of demon, a little bit of angel, a little bit of a shapeshifter, dragon, fairy, crap you name it, I bet she has it... but i don't know... they are mixed so elegantly that it's like shes some breed no ones ever heard of! Ita truely interesting. I'd love to hear her story!" She smiles with intrigue in her eyes.

“ it magi it absorbs and can contain and amplify stuff. Maybe it can contain it just enough for you to control it. It might help you control it. Just try it.” She held it out to him.

((
Stephen Webb wrote:
He looked at the crystal, raising an eyebrow. "How exactly is a rock going to help me?" He asked, standing up, his 'legs' helping him rise to his feet.

This reminds me of bugs life when dot was like "But it's a rock?" ... idk 😅 I thought it was funny 😂))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus