Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Stephen Webb (played by Spoopeth)

((Jesus, that went dark quick.))
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"You really know nothing do you? I dont do those either. First off have I ever done that to you? No. My science is all done with permission from you. To whomever I am helping I ask before doing anything. You have rights to say no thank you and I will not. The others do that. However I see what you are saying. I do work here, but I am trying to make this comfortable for you since I cant control the situation." She looks over at her.
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

Her ears slightly twitched as she looked at the others and she leaned against the closest wall. She then started to trim her sharp claws as she looked at them. Her body was covered in red fur, she had cat ears and a cat tail, then finally her sharp teeth. She looked at the shock collar on her neck and she hissed softly to herself, "I need to get this off of my neck"....

(I asked to join lol)
“You’d have to be strong or else the legs would always be in control though, wouldn’t they?” She pointed out, “And I’m sure the scientists here can help you, you’ll be ok.....” She offered a kind smile as she tried to comfort him

((Lol Yeah it did))
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

" any time i ask for help i get none thank you. i mean i never gave permission for anything that has happened to me. so sorry if i don't believe you dear. your the one that knows nothing no offense darling. i lived 90% of my life as a play toy for you against my will. so unless you lived like that i suggest you don't talk like i don't know what im talking about. now if you want to get on my good side and prove me wrong. get me magic crystals from my brother as i need them to function. or you so ruthless you rather me get punished cause i could not keep up cause of you?"
Monody Rozeem (played by -CoolShortie-)

Monody looked up when the two females appeared through the door, and she immediately perked up when she spotted the red-furred feline. She clearly wasn't one of the Shitak's own species, but she was the closest that anyone had gotten so far. She was still shaking a little, but it had gotten a lot less noticeable after Nobody had gone and confronted the beast. She stumbled down to the track, cautiously approaching the feline, her eyes snapping between her and the supposed scientist that was there. Monody didn't hold anything against her- She was just doing her job, and the Pandae hadn't really seen any of her work yet.

She sighs. "Why do you need them? And please dont compare me to the others. I haven't gotten to everyone because I'm trying to help as best I can. And you're right I dont know everything but that's why I am trying to make things better. And to be fair you dont know me or my past either." She states matter of factly.
"None of us really know any of us." She states as she rests her chin on her hand and gazes at the sky. Wanting to be home.

She walks closer to the group and she kept her face slightly covered. "Hello?" she said to them, showing that she's slightly shy and she really never talked to people or other animals.
The Babadook (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

It stretched. "You are a humiliation to your kind" it says as everything on its body return to normal. Just then, it started moving around, moving on all 4 legs to climb on walls and such

" so they stupid to. " she does some magic and a seal broke and what looked like her real hand came off and turned from her skin color to a medal type color. " magic powers my limbs without them im just a torso and a head. i only have a hour worth of magic energy before they come useless. they become my real arm they are fueled by magic crystals and those connect to me to so they become my real hands." she puts the arm back on and a seal appears and then it becomes color of her skin and it grows to adjust for her muscle mass and stuff. then it looked just like a real arm.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Clyde came from behind Alyson. "What was going on?" he looked around. "You're stressing yourself out. How about we get some coffee?" Clyde never enjoyed coffee, but it seemed she did.

" so they stupid to. " she does some magic and a seal broke and what looked like her real arm came off and turned from her skin color to a medal type color. " magic powers my limbs without them im just a torso and a head. i only have a hour worth of magic energy before they come useless. they become my real arm they are fueled by magic crystals and those connect to me to so they become my real hands." she puts the arm back on and a seal appears and then it becomes color of her skin and it grows to adjust for her muscle mass and stuff. then it looked just like a real arm.
"If I knew what I was fully, then perhaps I am. But I dont care. I am me and I'm happy with that." She says still staring up at the sky.

"Does your brother wish you not to have them? I mean I can surely get you those. Are they the only Crystal's out there that work?" Her eyes light up slightly.

Her ears went down and her tail drooped to the ground, then she looked away from them all. She felt alone and she knew that she's gonna be stuck here for the rest of her life, then she looked at her paws, she sighed softly.
Monody Rozeem (played by -CoolShortie-)

Monody stopped when the feline stepped forward, and she called out a soft reply of "Hey," to the russet-furred cat morph. She padded up to her, and upon seeing the ears flop and the drooping tail, felt a pang of sadness in her own heart. Her tail flicked back and forth, and she squeaked, the quiet, high-pitched sound directed right at Redstar.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

He tickled her side. "Alyson? You there? Earth to Alyson?"

" i see they taught you nothing. there are other types. but your friend there did not allow him to bring me any. but my brother is in charge of the supply. now hurry up and go enjoy coffee. but if i get punished it cause of you. now get moving." she sat down fixing her arms and legs.

She looked at Monody and she waved at her, then she walked closer to her, slightly purring to her. "What's your name by chance? Mine is Redstar, and it sounds weird because it's from my old clan name" she said as her ears went up and her tail started to sway from behind her.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus