Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Stephen Webb (played by Spoopeth)

His 'legs' reacted violently to her getting close, the needle-tipped ones stabbing directly at her, while the blunt one raised in the air in an attempt to slam down on her. He was looking at her with panicked, animal-like eyes as he attempted to move further back into the corner.
Nobody (played anonymously)

"Stop it! You're scaring him" He spoke, eyelights red for a second, he took a deep breath, calming himself, before reaching forward with one of his hands slowly, stopping if he grew agressive or seemed threatened.

"It's alright, you're ok, no one want's to hurt you" He started the ardous mantra that was calming anything from a paniced state of mind.
Quetzalli quickly jumped back and away from the legs, looking at him wide eyed. She knew he wasn’t in control though. “Stephen, it’s ok....” She spoke to him from out of range of the legs, putting her hands up to show him she had no weaponry. Trying to think of what to do, she tried to distract him. “Do you want to try talking? M-Maybe I can get you bacon like the others did yesterday?”
((Who's scaring who??))

He was shaking, his 'legs' lowering slightly as he attempted to calm down, closing his eyes and breathing heavily. After a few minutes of doing that, his 'legs' lowered and he opened his eyes, looking at them, still panicked, but now less so. "I..." He then buried his head in his hands, muttering to himself.
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

tyra just giggled. "children. " she mumbled. she found this very funny and listened and she start doing doing sit ups from hanging upside down. she need to avoid cause trouble. but who said anything about not listening to drama?

Jules Geist wrote:
((Who's scaring who??))

((I thought Nobody was trying to help stephen, but I seem to be getting ignored TT^TT))

((Idk, I only interact with people when it seems like something he would do))

((I don't think i'm ignoring you, and i'm sorry if i am.))
Quetzalli looked at him “Thank you....” She then looked back at Stephen and she frowned, trying to think of how to help. “Stephen?” She asked in a soft voice, “How can we help you?”
Monody Rozeem (played by -CoolShortie-)

Even if she could show it, the Pandae was grateful for the guidance. She followed Nobody and Roman over to the bleachers, whimpering and shivering as she sat down. Looking up at the male, she scooted closer, wrapping her tail around one of his legs as an offer for mutual comfort. She hated how fragile she was, emotionally and mentally, and it really didn't help that the creature seemed to try and make it difficult to hold herself together. She had no doubts that she was the weakest of the lot in terms of mental fortitude, and she didn't see a way to fix that.

((No no, it's ok, I mean, it would be fair I guess))

((Idk what's happening for the most part, but Ima prettend like I do))

((GTG))
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"What is going on out here!? I try and do one thing in the lab, ONE THING! And I come to a bunch of ruckus." She sighs and taps her clipboard. "There will be no fighting here and that's final!" She says sternly. "Please, just go about the exercise please!"

"Th-they're all dead..." He said quietly, more to himself than anybody else. "I killed them..." He went silent, shying away from Quetzalli and Nobody, shuddering.

tyra giggled. " you ask much. how do you expect for everything to go perfect? you people are children playing with fire. when you play with fire you risk getting burned. you brought us here by force and expect everything to go your way and not act out? you caused this by bring us here. so don't blame us for being us. i mean you humans are dumb and don't understand anything." she kept doing her routine.
She nods and flies over to the bleachers and sits criss cross and closes her eyes as she meditates.

((I gotta go for a bit))
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"I didnt bring any of you here. I am just a scientist trying to help while you are all forced to stay here." She says calmly as she writes something down.
Quetzalli frowned, looking over at Nobody worriedly before she looked back at Stephen. “It’ll be ok Stephen..... they might be dead now but I’m sure you can keep from killing more..... You’re strong.....”

" no but you run tests and work here so just as guilty in my book. i mean anybody working for the evil, spoiled, entitled brats. now how about you go back where you belong and leave us along unless you want to help. i think it best you go." she droped down landing on her feet. " you toture and test us not help."

He chuckled, then started to laugh. "No, i'm not strong. The only part of me that is even the slightest bit strong is the part that kills everyone!" He said, tears streaming down his face.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus