Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Clyde Whistler wrote:
"Where do you think you're going?" Clyde asked, as he saw her about to leave. "Stay where you are, or you'll go back to your cell"

She hissed at him, but knew that he would punish her harshly if she made to leave again...so remained patiently beneath the bench, near Liza.
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she holds her hand out to Xeno to give her comfort
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

'Please calm down" the V-Predator's commanded, or they will taze her
Griffen Saja (played by Seasongriffen)

Griffen saw the fox and catched the fox and put them down “Hey Everything’s Alright.”Said Griffen patting the fox then leaving to his cell to put up his clock
Liliath noticed Lisa and Xeno she decided to lay down next to them
Anniay (played anonymously)

((So Sorry I haven’t replied to this yet)) She stood still, her tail hidden and ears laid back. She hated this place and all the people in it.
Liza wrote:
she holds her hand out to Xeno to give her comfort

She began to realise that this woman was a...'friend'. She wasn't holding out her hand to strike her or raise a gun on her...rather to comfort. She slowly emerged from under the bench and snaked her barbed tail around Liza's arm in an almost painful grip that showed her nervousness.

she winces a bit, hoping it was not loud enough to hear"please come out from under the bench"
The fox laughed a little, these creatures at least acted normal.
(( hey, thanks for letting me apart of this rp. But I don’t enjoy rps with a lot of people and characters, since it’s to busy with people and it’s to hard to keep up. So I’m not really handing fun and Wanna stop. So I’m just gonna skip out on this one, thanks for letting me join though))

"Okay everyone, Free Time for 2 hours" he nodded, giving them access to whatever they wanted

“They would’t Mind if I rest wouldn’t they..?”Said griffen going to his bed and falling alseep for about 9 hours and thinking about the clock his grandmother gave him
Liliath wrote:

The fox caught her attention...however, sadly, Xeno did not recognise the furry little creature as someone like her. A specimen. She saw it only as food.

She bared her teeth and crouched low as if to spring.

She walked off, tail flicking behind her. She went and sat in a corner, tracing the floor.

(welp, looks like one specimen died) she stands in front of Xeno"friend, not food"

((i’ll See y’all later I’m going to go see my grandmother in her trailer then I’m gonna sleep for about 5 hours))

Anniay wrote:
She walked off, tail flicking behind her. She went and sat in a corner, tracing the floor.

(??)
' wrote:
Liliath wrote:

The fox caught her attention...however, sadly, Xeno did not recognise the furry little creature as someone like her. A specimen. She saw it only as food.

She bared her teeth and crouched low as if to spring.

The fox notices this and ran terrified away, she turned back into human and coverd her face with her hands well she started crying. She showed her teeth to Xeno well she cried and end up screaming for help

(She’s not one to do much so she sat on the floor and traces to distract herself)
Liza wrote:
(welp, looks like one specimen died) she stands in front of Xeno"friend, not food"

She knew the word 'friend'...but found it hard to equate with the furry, trembling fox before her. More like 'meat', she thought. But....the dragon-woman had comforted her...been kind to her. Reluctantly and with a sharp hiss of annoyance she straightened up and out of strike-pose. Instead walking to sit in the corner, looking around the room and trying to formulate some sort of way out...

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus